A unique color corrector featuring microalgae and pigments to treat the main concerns of uneven skin. It helps to balance skins texture and tone for smoother, more even, and longer-lasting makeup wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reveal 6-in-1 Color Correcting Concealer - Light by Algenist for Women - 0.25 oz Concealer!
7 months agoSan Francisco, CA
Reveal 6-in-1 Color Correcting Concealer - Light by Algenist for Women - 0.25 oz Concealer uploaded by Yana S.
I am not into primer because it breaks my foundation most of the time but not this one. Another thing I have a very sensitive skin and breaks out instantly but I am surprised that this one doesn’t give me any break out at all. I AM HAPPY.
6 months agoRidgewood, NY
Reveal 6-in-1 Color Correcting Concealer - Light by Algenist for Women - 0.25 oz Concealer uploaded by Maria G.
Just picked this up at Marshall’s & it’s so amazing leaves my face looking radiant and reduces redness. It is a little pricey for the amount of product but it’s amazing. I’m now foundation free!
5 months ago
I recently came across this product at TJ Maxx and bought it on a whim. I've been pleasantly surprised!

It is a very subtle color correction--it doesn't feel like it's depositing color onto your face. And the texture is interesting: it's not a smooth cream like most, but rather it's a cream with little balls of pigment that blend into your skin.

If you already have great skin, this is great to equalize tone and give some glow. Most days I wear it under a mix of my foundation and main CC cream. It's pretty dewy so I give it a few minutes to meld into my skin before applying anything on top of it.

Like others have said, only slight issue is the price. Hoping to find more discounted tubes in the future!

2 years ago
Reveal 6-in-1 Color Correcting Concealer - Light by Algenist for Women - 0.25 oz Concealer uploaded by Kaitlyn M.
This is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me!! I use this everyday during my makeup routine. My face was extremely dry and flaky when i would apply my foundation. I had gone into Ulta and a lady in the store recommended this product. She had done half of my face with and without it, then applied foundation. The difference was incredible!! Instantly I had fallen In love. When I apply this it perfectly evens out my skin as if I don’t need to put a foundation over I could just use this product. And my coverage is amazing. Stays all day. I cannot say enough good things about it. The downside it is very pricey. Totally worth it! I highly recommend this product and it will always be a part of my makeup routine.
a year agoHumble, TX
This is a very awesome product. I’ve been using it pretty much everyday and I can definitely tell the difference when I don’t use it. So it definitely works to even out the tone of my face on some of the more dull areas.
2 years agoOttawa, ON
The second I tried this product, I fell in love. It's perfect for sensitive skin and does such a good job of keeping my makeup on, even if it's just face powder, making it an essential product for summer makeup looks, especially lightweight ones!
a year agoMoncton, NB
This is my go to when I don’t feel like wearing any foundation, it brings down my redness and blends out really beautifully, however mine is a primer not a concealer, and I couldn’t find that option, but I do love it I’ll be buying it again for sure !
2 years agoWinnipeg , MB
It is a colour corrector combined with the primer. I have never seen an antiaging product that goes on so smooth as a primer and a colour corrector. I don’t even know if they exist other than this one. LOL The pros of this:... they combined anti-aging with smooth colour corrector. The only con is the price.... Only the price nothing else. Algenist is high end brand in my opinion that I would recommend to anyone who can afford it.
2 years ago
This is one of my two favorite concealers. (The other is Rimmel Match Perfection). I just like how the formula is easy to blend, very natural looking, and doesn't crease (on me at least.) I also have RMS UnCover Up and I definitely prefer the Glossier to the RMS. Even beyond the fact that Glossier Stretch Concealer is half the price of RMS UnCover Up, the formula of the RMS is dryer, slightly thicker, and more work to blend. Both I can use for an all over very light coverage, and so skipping foundation altogether. I need the most help under my eyes and this works well enough for what I want. It's probably not going to be enough if you have serious dark undereyes