Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsNUXE
Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g

Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g

by NUXE

If You Want Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Lips, Nuxe Has The Solution. This Concentrated Formula Works To Nourish And Repair Dry And Chapped Lips, Helping Soothe And Protect Them. The Lips Regain A Supple, Comfortable Feel. The Favorite Companion Of Irresistible Mouths! Tested Under Extreme Condition In Canada, It's Suitable For Sensitive Skins Of The Whole Family, Including Children Aged 36 Months And Up. Contains 80.2% Ingredients Of Natural Origin. Without Paraben. Core Active Ingredients : Relipid And Nourish : Precious Plant Oils (Calendula, Rose Tree Muscatel) Soothes : Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Allantoin Repairs : Honey Derivative Protects Against External Aggression : Vitamine E Made In France

Est ce que on pourrais me l’envoyer pour que je la teste ?
Does this help with dry and sore lips? Struggling to find a product for my lips!
Start your review of Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g!
Product Highlights
...lovely scent and it feels luxurious. Good to use for cold days. Repairs dry chapped lips almost instantly.in reviews
This lip balm is the most hydrating one I have ever tried. Nuxe was generous to send me a new one and I absolutely love it.in reviews
...there was another version for daytime that was less messy- I own the stick lip balm by this brand and it is nothing special.in reviews
Repairs dry chapped lips almost instantly.in reviews
Marie B.
Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g uploaded by Marie B.
Review for: Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g
I would say this product is more a lip mask, than a balm. But still it is great for winter time or for overnight use. I love the way it smells, citrusy with hints of honey. And I should mention the packaging, it’s made of glass and looks super luxurious.Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
This is a low-key cult classic product that really should get more attention! It is the only thing that has worked for me during the winter.

I used this as a night lip treatment for a month straight and loved how it completely transformed my lips. It's a thick and honey-like formula that it definitely on the heavier side of the balm spectrum, but for someone like me who needs all the help she can get, I found it to be great.

It really formed a protective barrier over my lips and kept moisture locked in and protected all night long. Although I personally found this too heavy for daily wear, I loved it for a night time fix and will continue to keep up my love affair with this product for years to come!

Jannel C.
3112 kennett square
Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g uploaded by Jannel C.
Review for: Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
If we speak about lip balms I’m a big collector, there is nothing like having a nice and moisturized lips. I heard so much about this lip balm, and how great it is because is made of beeswax and vegetable oils and it doesn’t contain paraffin, glycerin or vaseline like most of the lip repairers. No matter which season of the year I usually suffer from dry lips, they crack or shed often.So when I received this balm in my goodie box I was very happy to try it. As soon as you put it on your lips you feel a comforting feeling. It has a slightly dense texture similar to an ointment. Has a delicious aroma of honey and lemon that you can almost eat. Plus it doesn’t leave your lips sticky nor shiny, but with a little matte finished, and finally it can be use by male and female. Usually I like to wear it before I go to sleep, but you can use it whenever you want.
April K.
Florence, AL
I just purchased this from Amazon last week and I use it as a sleeping mask. It's too thick for daytime wear, in my opinion, but it's great for overnight moisture. It reminds me of Lush Lip Service in texture and smell. It is very thick and matte. I like to slather it on thickly before walking my dogs in the cold weather because it is thick enough to protect my lips from the cold wind. It's like a sweater for my lips! I recommend this to anyone who wants an overnight balm or a balm for exercising during cold weather.
Sara S.
Morris, MN
I have really dry lips and I like to wear liquid lipsticks often so that doesn't really help. I tried this a few weeks ago because I had heard people rave about this product and I love it!! It's thick so I wouldn't recommend wearing it underneath lipstick but I like to put it on at night before bed and I always wake up with plump and hydrated lips.
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g uploaded by Nataly L.
Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g uploaded by Nataly L.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Thick, luxe feeling lip balm! It smells faintly like honey and citrus and leaves my lips feeling moisturized with a pleasant matte finish which makes this an excellent balm for overnight repair or under drying lipsticks. It's also a generous amount and a little goes a long way so it's worth the price for me. The only potential negative is that if it gets too cold it gets a slightly gritty texture and takes lots of extra rubbing to warm it up on my lips. At room temp or warmer it becomes very smooth and creamy again.
Alexandria B.
Review for: Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
This is the best balm I have ever bought. I love every product I have from this brand. It keeps your lips moisturized all night into the next morning. It protects and nourishes them. No exaggerating. It has a delightful smell as well.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
Review for: Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
I've been on the search for the best lip balm. I luckily have big lips but they are always dry and cracking. I also have a bad tendency to pick my dead skin. I decided to buy this per recommendation of a YouTuber. First it comes in a cute glass jar, probably the reason for the higher price tag. The texture is a bit different as it isn't oily like others. It is thick and has small grains in it. It also has a scent different to other balms. But so far I really like it, I layer it very thick before going to bed and does a really good job repairing the dead skin within a couple of days or even overnight. But I take a star off because it isn't like other balms to wear out during the day as it doesn't leave the lips looking glossy like others. This is really only for bed time or days you aren't going out. But I will continue to use this as my overnight treatment.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the most amazing lip balm I've ever used! The tub lasts forever because there's so much product in it and it is so incredibly hydrating. I can't use any other lipsticks after being so spoiled by this one! It makes your lips soft and has a really lasting hydration - plus it's comfortable on the lips. I seriously won't switch to any other lip balm after using this one!
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g, Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
Most probably the most hydrating lip balm in the market. I had very dry lips all the time but after applying this balm few times, my lips don’t dry anymore
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lavinia L.
PARIS
il y a un mois
Lachezara S. il y a un mois
Im a fan of NUXE, i love all of their products. I think for me, this is a very good lip balm!
tamar K.
New Castle, DE
Beth W.
Brookville, IN
il y a 2 ans
Marie-Vonne S. il y a un an
The Nuxe is exceptional..other suggestions are Indie Lee Lip Treat or Emile Cordon Lip Care. The clear version of the Emile Cordon is called St. Bart's Soleil. Hope that helps xx
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 4 ans
Anyone know where I can buy Rêve de Miel Baume Lèvres Ultra Nourrissant 15g in the USA since target, ulta, and Walmart stopped carrying it? It’s my HG lip balm and I miss it
Aditi M. il y a un an
It is available at Boots pharmacy..