Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersREVAIR
Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder

REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder

by REVAIR

WHAT IT IS

The RevAir Reverse-Air Dryer is a multi functional hair tool that dries the hair in the natural direction of the cuticle all while straightening and sealing in shine & softness!

WHO IS IT FOR

RevAir works on all hair types, but those with Wavy, Curly, or Coily hair (Types 2-4) will especially revel in the benefits.

BENEFITS

PROVE IT

3X FASTER

RevAir performed 3.25 times faster than reported blow drying and straightening routines according to third party trials, allowing users to do their hair in a third of the time.

10 OUT OF 10

Women say their hair feels better after using RevAir than when using their traditional hair drying devices.

10 OUT OF 10

Women say RevAir leaves their hair straighter and less frizzy than traditional hair drying devices.

90%

90% of users say they have a better experience using RevAir than standard hair drying & straightening tools.

Is this worth it for someone with thick course hair? Did you see any benefits with it?
REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder - Does anyone have this?? Do you love it??? I am so curious about it
Start your review of REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen C.
Finally the dryer came and we used it on wash day. It took a minute to figure everything out and get a rhythm going but in the end, final results were amazing! I recommend this dryer which will pay fir itself in time saved and less heat damage. Also you don’t need as many products—well to be honest, I love products so...let’s just say it’s a great dryer and you should buy one.
Kai P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder uploaded by Kai P.
I have type 4 hair and and the Revair worked WONDERS. I wanted something that was low manipulation and this is it! I used the low and high heat settings combined for about 90 seconds, and I used the 5/6 tension setting. It took me about an hour because I used really small sections but it came out a lot straighter by doing that. My roots also came out very straight My hair came out so smooth and way straighter than when I've gotten it done at the salon. My hair felt moisturized and not all dried out like when I have used a regular blow dryer. This product is a god send and I recommend anyone looking for a healthier hair alternative to try this out. I know it is not cheap but the money I will save by not going to the salon is worth it!! This product is very high quality, and well worth it. When I registered it on their site they sent me an email containing information and offered support and advice on how to use this. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.
Stacy O.
Pittsfield, MA
REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder uploaded by Stacy O.
Life changing. I love my RevAir. It takes half the time to blow dry my hair and it even straightens it, which saves me another 20 minutes. It’s a bit expensive but totally worth it. I look at it as a blow dryer and flat iron in one.
Raquel P.
Willingboro, NJ
REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder uploaded by Raquel P.
When I decide to blow dry my hair for straight hair or a twist out for length this is what I use. With a regular blow dryer it takes me 1 hour and 10 minutes. Revair cuts the time it takes me to dry my hair by 40 minutes. Gets my hair pretty straight so only takes me about 35-40 minutes to flatiron. If I was to use a regular blow dryer with a comb get get breakage not a whole lot but with the revair I don’t get any breakage at all.You can dry braids with it also or if you have dreads. The down part about it is that it’s kinda big and so was the price. I payed $320 for it around Christmas time they had a sale normally it cost $499. If you don’t wanna pay for it all at one time After Pay is available.
Sydney W.
Roswell , GA
I have mildly curly hair that is often frizzy and I straighten it everyday. When I got the revair I was nervous because it’s so expensive, but it’s was so worth it. It’s better than a straightener because you still get some volume I would buy this a thousand times over again!!
Mindy G.
My hair is down to my hips, so I really try not to blow-dry it too much. However, as anyone with long hair knows, letting your hair air dry can sometimes take all day long. I wanted to find a blowdryer that didn't damage my hair for the days that I couldn't sit around and let it air dry. RevAir was thw answer! Let me tell you, for $400 I was worried that this wasn't going to live up to my expectations. But I can honestly say this was the best $400 I've ever spent! I watched every YouTube video I could find of this thing being used, and I finally bit the bullet and ordered it. I was able to dry all my hair in about 10 minutes (could never do that with a regular dryer), and my hair was super soft and shiny. I must say that I don't think this thing will straighten your hair as well as a straight iron, but it will dry it very well! I also don't think there's enough heat for it to straighten super curly hair, so it's strange it's advertised as such on their website. Regardless, this was a great purchase for my needs! I also noticed zero shedding for using the RevAir vs. using my regular blowdryer. HUGE plus for me since my hair is so long! I have alreafy been recommending RevAir to all my friends... honestly worth it!!
Linda A.
santa ana
REVAIR Reverse-Air Dryer With Complimentary Wand Holder uploaded by Linda A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great on my B3 curls!! I end up finishing drying and straightening my hair in only about 5-10 minutes and usually it takes me at least 1.5 hours.
Lauren P.
Chicago Hts, IL
I absolutely love this thing. I quickly dries and stretches my thick curly hair. What use to take FOREVER with a blow dryer and brush, I’m now done in about 30 min. I actually don’t dread straightening my hair now.
Allie |.
Olmsted Twp, OH
LOVE THIS!!!! Pricey, but worth it. Cuts down my styling time and drying takes minutes. It is a bit loud but it’s my favorite dryer ever!!
Theresa I.
Munroe Falls
Total Gamechanger!
I no longer dread doing my hair!  I have bleached wavy long hair and this device has not only changed the way I do my hair (I get to skip the flatiron - yay!) it has changed the health of my hair!  It's never felt softer and more manageable!
Total Gamechanger!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristy D.