Add a Photo

By REV7
#220 in Gum
Join The Revolution~Removable Gum Chew Rev7™, Enjoy the Taste, & Help Save the Planet. Rev7™ is a revolution in chewing gum.  A great tasting, long lasting gum that removes easily.  When properly discarded, it degrades to reduces the impact on our planet. Our laboratory tests show that Rev7 gum removes easily from a range of surfaces and disintegrates into a fine powder within 6 months using mild agitation in water. 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories per serving. Respect our earth, dispose of properly. 12-10 piece packs Manufactured in Denmark
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA

This is my kinda texture. For those that like a firmer, meatier chew, this gum is perfect. It's not sticky, it holds its shape very well, and it makes some fantastic pops and cracks. If you're a champion bubble blower, look elsewhere - this gum lacks that kind of elasticity.
Raven M.
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this gum I think its very taste. Its not to sweet, its just right. I am always at work chewing on them and my co-workers are always asking me for some. For my birthday my lovely co-worker brought me a pack and I was set.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA

This gum is just so so. I don't really care about sugar free gum (seriously who does? theres barely any sugar in regular gum!)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID

Love the idea of this product. But taste, not as good as the idea. A little hard to chew. And well not for me really.
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN

I've never seen this in any stores. Do they still sell it?
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've never seen this one. What sugar substitute do they use? Do they use Aspartame?

Join Now