Rev Supr Lstrus Violet Fr Size .15 Revlon Super Lusturous Lipstick Violet Frenzy uploaded by K Mabel S.Rev Supr Lstrus Violet Fr Size .15 Revlon Super Lusturous Lipstick Violet Frenzy uploaded by Jacqima (.

BY REVLON

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 2 Retail Package see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Amazing product totally in love with the product. Amazing colour range. Beautiful long lasting matte lip colors Just one swatch is enough [product:revlon-ultra-hd-matte-lip-color]" in 3 reviews
  • "Beautiful creamy formula. Is a great dupe for the MAC and Dior brands. Affordable and easily accessible because it’s Revlon. Didn’t move or transfer when wearing it. And I would recommend to others." in 3 reviews
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
This lipstick has been an influence on me since I was a little girl. My grandma uses it, my mom uses it , my sister uses it, and now I use it! It’s always been one of my favorite lipsticks to use and is always my go to when it comes to recommending for friends and family. Love the application, vibrant colors, and long lasting formula.
Kenzie S.
This lipstick is very sheer and patchy. I purchased this at Walmart for about $5. This was the first time I tried a super lustrous lipstick, so I can't say this applies to all shades. I wouldn't recommend this particular shade unless you don't mind having to apply numerous layers just to get an acceptable, somewhat even application.
Nea N.
Yuma
These were probably some of the first bullet lipsticks I ever used, so I guess you can say there is some nostalgia here,Well these are not bad they aren’t the best but they are great for a beginner or for a young teen who is just starting to get into the make up game or for the lady who is on a budget.
Marla R.
Bartlett
I absolutely love this lipstick! Mainly for the color. It looks so good on my lips. I can also say it stays on for a long time. I would recommend it to everyone. It is nicely packaged, costs a little high but I don't have to purchase it as often. I think this is one I will buy forever!
Katie R.
Wooster
This lipstick went on really well, however it did not last as long as I would have liked. I found myself having to reapply after a few hours. I would still recommend this product to others because it was a good product for the price. I would buy this again to experiment with colors.
Adriana M.
Escondido, CA
Revlon was the first lipstick brand I ever tried from the drugstore and it is still my go to for lip products! They apply nicely, have a nice color payoff, and they are moisturizing! They aren’t super long wearing and I would stay away from the bright reds if you don’t have a lip liner, but overall great for the price!
hailie g.
casa grande
amazing lipsticks! they come in such amazing colors. super easy to apply and use!! super affordable too! i have used this product several times in several different colors. i have bought this product form walgreens, frys, and walmart! i would definitely buy again!
Megan K.
Somerdale, NJ
It was pigmented and creamy but it didn’t dry down the way that i like lipsticks to dry. i prefer matte and this was more satin. the color wasn’t for me either, but for someone who likes darker lipsticks this would be goldRevlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
mary j.
monrovia, CA
Pretty color, but I find you have to build it up. 1 swipe is kind of streaky, but if you finesse it, it can be very beautiful. I would definitely recommend it with a liner so it doesn’t bleed. It is definitely a cheaper lipstick though it you are on a budget!
Malenthya T.
I loved the varity of shades to choose from and I love the fact that it kept my lips mosterized.I didn't like the fact that it came off so easily it was all over my teeth when I talked.I had to reply it 3 or 4 times and never carry it in your bag it mealts.