BY REUZEL

REUZEL pomade is a versatile water based product that allows you to control its strength and degree of shine. REUZEL pomade is strongest when applied to dry hair, for a heavy (90 weight) hold, blow dry the hair before applying. For a lighter (30weight) hold, simply towel dry before applying. Applying REUZEL pomade: work an ample amount of pomade between the palms of your hands until it softens and then apply thoroughly through the hair from roots to ends. Style: simply comb, brush or hand style into the desired shape. Add more pomade or more water as needed to perfect the style. REUZEL pomade does not dry or harden in the hair so you can restyle as needed throughout the day without loosing control or shine. - Not tested on animals- formulated in Holland- manufactured in USA- free pocket comb with your purchase for a review about this great product please click here. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Joey G.
Naperville, IL
This product is one of the best men's hair styling product I have ever used. It is the best of quality and it last a long time. My favorite thing about it is the smell of it. It is so nice and smells like cologne. I strongly recommend this pomade.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
The best men’s styling product, ever! My husband and my toddler use this daily. My husband has thick hair and my son has thin hair and it holds both perfectly. Easy to wash out, too! I definitely recommend this product.
Phil M.
London
Amazing product. Cherry vanilla scent waterbased pomade. Easy to wash out. Holds amazing. This is a great product coming out of Europe I would love to carry in my barbershop. Highly recommended to anyone.