BY BRAND NEW #45 in Training Pants

SUPERIOR COMFORT & PROTECTION This Potty training pants for toddlers provides maxium protection and comfort for your baby - QUALITY This superior in quality waterproof diaper cover for everyday potty training will keep your baby dry all day long.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara H.
fayetteville
Review for: Reusable Swim Diaper - Potty Training Pants - Waterproof Diaper Cover more...
Amazing!!!! Reusable swim diaper! Adjustable sides to use through the child’s early life! I loved that flexibility!! Huge money saver!!!!!!! Doesn’t hold pee like a diaper but keeps poo in so it doesn’t come out in the water! Easy to clean!
Mattie M.
I don't like how tight it is but I do enjoy that I don't have to spend a bunch of money on throw aways. I ordered it off of an app called mama. It was very affordable. Yes I totally will and have. It's something I will buy many more of.
Shasha Y.
I initially got these for my son because of the side buttons, but it creates an odd fit for my son. The sides open up, and it just fits funny. It's easy to put on and take off, but I probably wouldn't repurchase.