Pets & AnimalsPet CareLESHP

by LESHP

Features:This funky item will help protect your children against bites and diseases transmitted from insects and mosquitoes.Much better and more practical funky item best for travel camping hiking outdoor playing.Easy to attach and take off clothing...

Realmente funciona ?
Start your review of Reusable Mosquito Repellent Badge Button Baby Pregnant Woman Mosquito Repellent Clip For Travel Camping Hiking Outdoor Playing!
Hailey C.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s actually pretty decent ! I wasn’t being bothered by mosquitos when everyone else was at the cottage ! I don’t know if it was the product or the mosquitos didn’t like me ;) haha. I recommend. A bit pricey though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...