BY REUNION ISLAND

Reunion Island is committed to promoting sustainable coffee farming. Our Fair Trade Organic French Roast is harvested from small family farms in Central and South America. This coffee is certified under both the Transfair and USDA Organic programs. This double certified coffee meets growing consumer demand for agricultural products that are produced in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Best of all, this bold French Roast features the bold character that coffee lovers crave. Transfair is an international organization at the forefront of developing socially responsible agriculture programs. Their website explains, "Fair Trade is an international system of doing business based on dialogue, transparency and respect. It contributes to sustainable development by offeri. see more...

• Does the French come out strong or would you need more cr...3 Answers
  • Is this one strong? I'm looking for a coffee pod that br...3 Answers
  • Is this one even more tasteful than the regular bold?1 Answers
Reunion Island Extra Bold Fair Trade Organic French Roast Single Cup Pods
  • "I've never had organic coffee before but, from what I've read it's pretty good coffee" in 1 review
  • "I think organic coffee has a more full flavor rich taste!" in 1 review
Veronica s.
Great coffee and brand! I love organic coffee! I think organic coffee has a more full flavor rich taste!
Mary V.
Love this coffee! It's always a plus when something is organic and it is a strong flavorful coffee!
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
Delicious. If you like your coffee strong and very bold, you can't go wrong with these!!
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I usually don't like extra bold but this was suprisingly unexpectedly smooth
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,973 reviews
Shalonda G.
Lilburn, GA
Is this one strong? I'm looking for a coffee pod that brews strong! I need it strong.. lol.. keep smiling
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
Does the French come out strong or would you need more cremer to add?
Carli M.
Orlando, FL
Is this one even more tasteful than the regular bold?