Return to Halloweentown

by Return to Halloweentown

Which Halloweentown movie is your favorite?
Start your review of Return to Halloweentown!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While the actor was switched for the main character, there were still many returning actors from the first three Halloweentown movies.” in reviews
Dublin, OH
Yes my main gripe is that they replaced Kimberly Browning with Sarah Paxton. No I dont think she did a terrible job however having grown up with Browning as Marnie for the first three films, it was very hard to get past the first few minutes. The plot is okay, an average Disney channel Halloween movie. Not one I'd completely write off but not one I'd go back to each year to watch.
Warren, OH
I just can’t accept this movie😂kinda ticks me off. you can’t make three movies with all the same cast and then bam make a forth and change the main character! No shade on Sara Paxton she just isn’t marnie🙅🏻‍♀️
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like this movie Kimberly j brown is the main one that plays the oldest daughter but Sara Paxton does good as marnieI don't know what's my favorite scene but the three girls and the group that tries to sabatough marine really know how to make you not like them it's a good Halloween movie
Le Roy, NY
My children and I watch this series every Halloween. The series demonstrates that it is ok to be different and family should stick together. I wish the lead actress could have remained as we were accustomed to her. All in all the series is fantastic. We look up to see when each movie is slotted to play and mark it on our calendar. It's a family event
Sonora, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked that the movie had a lot of the same actors from previous films I am bummed that they switched out the main character! It just gives the movie a totally different vine, I didn't connect as much. It was still good and worth watching but the original actress would have made it great!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My least favorite in the series after finding out that marine was replaced. However i love putting this on in october to get me in the spirit. I love the role of family and sticking together, the acting was okay. I would recommend watching cause this is a great childhood series.
Tampa, FL
Halloweentown is one of the most classic types of Halloween movies out there. If you have not seen any of these movies, you need to watch it. This movie is also kid friendly but may be a tad big spooky in a good way. This is a Disney classic movie that always comes out around Halloween.
As someone who has been obsessed with all things magic and withen since she was a little girl I just loooooove these movies. I especially enjoyed this one because of the college setting. It was refreshing to see them out of the house trying to manage life on their own.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this one just as much as I loved the first. It is just a type of movie you wish you could step into and start participating in the storyline. ANother one I love watching with my grandson, I would recommend this movie if you also like the first one
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
All the Halloweentown movies are stellar. I enjoyed every single one of them, and still watch them each year when it gets around the time for Halloween. Excellent movie for kids, but also still fun to watch for adults! This is a must see series.