Return to Halloweentown

by Return to Halloweentown

Which Halloweentown movie is your favorite?
Start your review of Return to Halloweentown!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While the actor was switched for the main character, there were still many returning actors from the first three Halloweentown movies.” in reviews
Overland Park, KS
Such a good movie! I loved watching this when I was a kid. It's a perfect family friendly movie.
New Goshen, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show since I was a kid and still love it! its a classic Halloween movie!
Tracy, CA
This is a wonderful family movie for halloween time! Its so fun to watch this disney adventure
Alexandria, IN
Seriously my favorite TV show of all time as a child. Can't wait every year to have it come on!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Nice movie, nice story line but I like the original girl. Sara did a great job of course.
Hinesville , GA
Love this movie they should have kept the original Marnie but I still watch this movie
Kenmore, NY
Watch watch watch!!!!! halloweentown movies are the greatest. Perfect for the season
Return to Halloweentown! Wow I had forgotten about this flick. Great nostalgic film!
St albert, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have absolutely no idea what they were thinking with recasting the character for Marni. Sara Paxton is a good actor but she is not the money that we grew up with so it made for this movie to be less than appealing for the other ones. I much prefer the first and second one with the original character and actor then I do this one.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I don't understand why everyone loves these movies! They are honestly my last choice! I mean I love my share of cheesy movies but this one is not of of them.