BY RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN

• Which Halloweentown movie is your favorite?9 Answers
Return to Halloweentown
  • "While the actor was switched for the main character, there were still many returning actors from the first three Halloweentown movies." in 6 reviews
Natalie P.
['State College', ''], PA
This a good movie, not a bad conclusion for the series! It is a great movie to get you in the halloween spirit! If you love the halloweentown series you will enjoy this movie for sure! The only slightly disappointing thing is that they changed the actor for the main character, but it doesn't take away from the charm of this movie!
Kimberly M.
I loved the first couple of these movies, but once the actor who plays the main character leaves I think it's just time to let the show/movie end. I can never get past a new actor playing the main character and in this case she wasn't even close! Wrong hair color, wrong attitude, just created a whole new character who just happened to have the same name. Do yourself a favor and skip this one.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
If you love halloween or halloween movies you have to see this!! i love all of the halloweentown movies!! i’ve been watching them ever since i was a little girl & i watch them every halloween!!! if you’ve never seen it you’re missing out so much
Michelle F.
Le Roy, NY
My children and I watch this series every Halloween. The series demonstrates that it is ok to be different and family should stick together. I wish the lead actress could have remained as we were accustomed to her. All in all the series is fantastic. We look up to see when each movie is slotted to play and mark it on our calendar. It's a family event
Stephany c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked that the movie had a lot of the same actors from previous films I am bummed that they switched out the main character! It just gives the movie a totally different vine, I didn't connect as much. It was still good and worth watching but the original actress would have made it great!
dorothy r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My least favorite in the series after finding out that marine was replaced. However i love putting this on in october to get me in the spirit. I love the role of family and sticking together, the acting was okay. I would recommend watching cause this is a great childhood series.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Halloweentown is one of the most classic types of Halloween movies out there. If you have not seen any of these movies, you need to watch it. This movie is also kid friendly but may be a tad big spooky in a good way. This is a Disney classic movie that always comes out around Halloween.
Michelle D.
As someone who has been obsessed with all things magic and withen since she was a little girl I just loooooove these movies. I especially enjoyed this one because of the college setting. It was refreshing to see them out of the house trying to manage life on their own.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this one just as much as I loved the first. It is just a type of movie you wish you could step into and start participating in the storyline. ANother one I love watching with my grandson, I would recommend this movie if you also like the first one
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
All the Halloweentown movies are stellar. I enjoyed every single one of them, and still watch them each year when it gets around the time for Halloween. Excellent movie for kids, but also still fun to watch for adults! This is a must see series.
Brennan M.
augusta, GA
Which Halloweentown movie is your favorite?