Retroactive Records Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz uploaded by Trevor A.Retroactive Records Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz uploaded by Valenna P.Retroactive Records Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz uploaded by Dawn M.
4 colors available

BY RETROACTIVE RECORDS

Great Value 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil a great addition to your cooking and baking recipes to add a delicious flavor to foods. It is also ideal for dipping bread and you can use it as a dressing when mixed with vinegar on salads. It has no artificial colors or flavors and is all natural. In addition, with no trans fat per serving, you can feel confident that you are making a healthy choice. This dipping olive oil is ideal for use with any recipe that calls for olive oil, or it can even be a replacement when other oils are called for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I do oil cleansing with this brand of olive oil on my face and it has cleared my acne and left my skin feeling so moisturized." in 4 reviews
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I really love olive oil because it has so many uses! You can use it as a makeup remover, or to hydrate your hair! Also it makes your hair grow fast. I always need to have Extra Virgin Olive oil in my kitchen. This one is really good and super cheap
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
Really great Olive oil! I was so happy to see a Great Value brand when shopping since some olive oils are very expensive even for the small bottles. I've been using this to cook on the diet I'm on and it works great!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Great! Just as good as the name brand. I use this for almost all cooking and even hair and skin care!
Trevor A.
Trevor A.
Blue Springs
I love using olive oil when I cook. This is the store brand but I can't seem to tell a difference between this and the more expensive brands. If you like an alternative to other oils then I definitely would choose this
Payton R.
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
Foodie Expert
Works just as good as the next brand for any basic meal prep. While it is certainly not the quality for just tasting, it works fine for any purpose that I have used it for. ALSO, I've used it to take off my makeup (havent used makeup remover in about a year) and it does an awesome job of that too. No complaints!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Joppa, MD
THIS OLIVE OIL IS WONDERFUL FOR YOUR SKIN, COOKING, OR EVEN DIY NEEDS BUT WITHOUT THE HUGE BILL. iT HAS THE EXACT SAME CONSISTENCY AS SOME OF THE PRICIER ONES BUT WITHOUT SOME OF THE STRONG FLAVORS THAT YOU CAN GET IN OLIVE OILS
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
Very good olive oil. Like how I can get it at my local Wal-Mart for a cheap price everyday
Evangeline J.
Evangeline J.
This is also a really great multi purpose product. I use it to cleans my makeup sometimes or i will add it to a hair mask.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the products I use in my hair regimen. Multipurpose oil. Use on everything from cooking to skin care
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Foodie Expert
This is just as good as the expensive brand. The best thing is that the bottle is plastic so if it drops, there is no glass to clean up. Taste just as good as all of the expensive brands.