Retroactive Records Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz uploaded by Trevor A.Retroactive Records Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz uploaded by Valenna P.Retroactive Records Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz uploaded by Dawn M.

BY RETROACTIVE RECORDS

Great Value 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil a great addition to your cooking and baking recipes to add a delicious flavor to foods. It is also ideal for dipping bread and you can use it as a dressing when mixed with vinegar on salads. It has no artificial colors or flavors and is all natural. In addition, with no trans fat per serving, you can feel confident that you are making a healthy choice. This dipping olive oil is ideal for use with any recipe that calls for olive oil, or it can even be a replacement when other oils are called for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I do oil cleansing with this brand of olive oil on my face and it has cleared my acne and left my skin feeling so moisturized." in 4 reviews
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Review for: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil 17 fl oz; 502 ml, 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil more...
This is a great tasting olive oil at at a really good price. It works well for cooking, salads, hummus, etc. Unlike some other store brand olive oils, it has a decent flavor. If you go through a lot of olive oil in your kitchen, like me, this is a good economical option for you.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Really great Olive oil! I was so happy to see a Great Value brand when shopping since some olive oils are very expensive even for the small bottles. I've been using this to cook on the diet I'm on and it works great!
Trevor A.
Blue Springs
I love using olive oil when I cook. This is the store brand but I can't seem to tell a difference between this and the more expensive brands. If you like an alternative to other oils then I definitely would choose this
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
Works just as good as the next brand for any basic meal prep. While it is certainly not the quality for just tasting, it works fine for any purpose that I have used it for. ALSO, I've used it to take off my makeup (havent used makeup remover in about a year) and it does an awesome job of that too. No complaints!
Eva V.
Wapato, WA
Never used for cooking but great for my skin and hair! I do oil cleansing with this brand of olive oil on my face and it has cleared my acne and left my skin feeling so moisturized. I usually follow up with a regular cleanser since my face is oily. But I've noticed a reduction in oil production and I love that! I've also used it in a body scrub I made and I use olive oil as a hair mask! I use it alone or mixed with a deep conditioner and let it set for a few hours and my hair is good as new. Totally transforms dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Makes my hair so soft and shiny and manageable. I even use a tiny bit as a shine enhancer after I wash my hair. I loooooove olive oil.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I really love olive oil because it has so many uses! You can use it as a makeup remover, or to hydrate your hair! Also it makes your hair grow fast. I always need to have Extra Virgin Olive oil in my kitchen. This one is really good and super cheap
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
OK so we use a lot of olive oil in our house and this one is really good especially for cooking with it. If you are wanting to use an olive oil for dressing or dipping I would recommend a different product. This one is really good but does not seem to have as strong of a flavor as a lot of olive oils do so it is great for cooking especially for the price
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is good olive oil and perfect for mixing with other ingredients. If you are letting the oil stand alone--drizzled over tomatoes maybe--go ahead and spring for a small bottle of a better brand. Remember that oil oil is not recommended for high temps!
Lauren D.
Joppa, MD
THIS OLIVE OIL IS WONDERFUL FOR YOUR SKIN, COOKING, OR EVEN DIY NEEDS BUT WITHOUT THE HUGE BILL. iT HAS THE EXACT SAME CONSISTENCY AS SOME OF THE PRICIER ONES BUT WITHOUT SOME OF THE STRONG FLAVORS THAT YOU CAN GET IN OLIVE OILS
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
The great value 100% EVOO is a great staple for the kitchen. Not only is it a healthy alternative to fattier, more calorie dense option, but it is cost effective as well in comparison to more expensive brands!