Retro Fitness

by Retro Fitness

#10 in Gyms

How much is a month to month membership at retro fitness?
Are there any in California ?
Does anyone know if they waive their joining fee often (kinda like plant fitness does)? Or know when they waive it? One just opened near me but the waiver joining fee ends tomorrow but I don’t want to join retro till I cancel my current gym membership.
Start your review of Retro Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Gina S.
farmingdale
Expensive no daycare for single parents which really doesn’t help much they change the fee for maintenance every 3 months
Amanda G.
Middle Vlg, NY
I definitely love this gym. I have been to countless gyms before and I have felt like they didn't have the proper machinery, or the people that went there were very judgmental. I feel at retro they are very opened armed, and willing to help you become the greatest version of yourself. Definitely recommend.
Laly M.
Reading, PA
Awesome staff and people. Very friendly clean and the classes are fun definitely recommend to anyone ..
Mary Z.
Rockville, MD
Good place to work out. They have a section where you could runnon treadmill and also watch a movie at the same time.
Juel A.
Astoria, NY
I love this gym! The fact that it's open 24/7 Monday-Friday is what keeps me going. The hours are convenient for everybody. Personal trainers there are very sweet and helpful! Def recommend!
Demyana M.
Glendale, NY
Great place with several machine options to choose from, staff are really nice and their prices are reasonable.
Juli R.
YORKVILLE, NY
One of the best gyms I've been to they have everything from private classes to trainers and have a smoothie bar and a daycare for children
Keriah D.
Reading, PA
My gym currently. I love that they have free weights and almost everything you could ever need to work out. You can do boxing, spinning, yoga e.t.c. Retro is really spacious. I love it!
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I like the gym I go to, smaller. Not too busy, has the machines I like. In and out in my time. Love the smoothie bar! Has two tanning booths should I decide I'm in the mood. I can go to other gyms and there are many in the area. Beware, trying to change your home gym or plan are damn near impossible and no one wants to help you...which is annoying and fustrating. As you can only exercise at other gyms, if you have tanning included you can only do at your home gym.
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
For me it just wasn't worth the money. Pretty basic workout equipment, but you could really just save your money and workout at home or outdoors. My retro fitness had very sweet employees though and the general manager was extremely understanding of me cancelling my membership and helped me through it.