Caboodles

Retro Caboodles Pretty in...
506 Reviews
5 / 5
A vintage twist on a classic case. Everything is cuter in miniature form - including Caboodles! Think of the Pretty in Petite as the little sister to our iconic On-The-Go Girl. With two swivel trays, a fashion mirror and plenty of storage space to hold a mini glam collection, the Pretty in Petite holds true to the phrase "small but mighty." Your Caboodles collection won't be complete without it!
5 / 5
Influenster Retro Caboodles Pretty in Petite- Peach/ Seafoam The Influenster App major throwback I had to have in the 90s and today as well. Love love love caboodles and made great plus very useful and efficient. What's not to love? This#90sMomma #digginmy@caboodles
5 / 5
I got this caboodle for my daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves this! Lots of room, and holds all of her makeup and brushes.
5 / 5
I love this little box for my everyday face makeup. Setting powder, sponge, and brushes fit in the bottom, and compacts fit in the top. It’s just enough to keep my counter tidy.
5 / 5
I love my Caboodle! It is so fun, and such a nostalgic throwback! I use mine to organize my skincare and make up and it fits perfectly under my bed for storage. The colors are fun and bright, and the little mirror is great to have. I think we all need a Caboodle in our lives!
5 / 5
I love the retro look and feel of this caboodle. It’s durable and has plenty of space to organize your makeup. The one thing is that it can come unclasped so make sure to carry it by the bottom.
5 / 5
this is fantastic to carry products, i love how it has a mirror to help apply products, it has amazing compartments to hold all your makeup products and it is great to travel with and take it on the go
5 / 5
got one of these because my makeup was all of the place. glad i did! i love taking it with me when i travel. it’s very spacious and can carry everything i need.
5 / 5
Caboodles are legendary in the beauty world. When I noticed caboodle was releasing these retro cases I knew I had to get my hands on them. They are functional, sturdy and hold so much more than you think. If you are a 90s kid or have one in your life, that’s also a beauty lover, pick one of these up. They will be ecstatic.
5 / 5
I love it before I was keeping my make up in bags and my husband got me this for Christmas best thing ever! Lots of room for my stuff and I love the mirror