Jordan
RETRO 3 BLACK 7

RETRO 3 BLACK 7

by Jordan

The Retro 3 features an outsole consisting of rubber amid a modified circular pattern for traction, a rich full grain floater upper with nu-buck and synthetic leather elephant print.

I live this style how ever what’s the best colors to wear with these
Start your review of RETRO 3 BLACK 7!
How would you rate this product?
Jackiee V.
Lynwood, CA
RETRO 3 BLACK 7 uploaded by Jackiee V.
I really like this shoes for my baby an they help him stand better I highly recommend this an they go good with everything an you can go bad with with this shoes an they are pricey but worth it I will keep buying this
Sin F.
Fullerton, CA
RETRO 3 BLACK 7 uploaded by Sin F.
I got these jordan retro 3 in big boys size 5... i love them! They look dope with my outfits! I get complimets on my sneakers all the time! Only negative is they hurt my little toe! Nothing i cant handle though.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never had a problem with Jordans before but my son wore these once and the front of the shoe wore off. The gray and black part. It looks really trashy and unkept. I clean my son's shoes everyday and never had this problem. They were also $60 :/
Ask a question to the Influenster community...