BY THE CRÈME SHOP

A handy, retractable brush created for flawless foundation or blush application. What it does: The Creme Shop Retractable Brush makes your makeup routine convenient. Its luxuriously soft, Takelon bristles are made from high-grade synthetic fibers to maximize product coverage and avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur. Get gorgeous on the go with this travel-friendly, cruelty-free must-have. see more...

Yareydi V.
Extremely easy to travel with ! Don’t take much space ! Easy to use ! Very good quality the overall look of them is very fun and modern ! The aren’t really expensive and I would buy again
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this item for a family member as a gift they were so excited and these retractable brushes are very convenient for the on the go kinda girl.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
So beautiful and such a great thing to have in my travel bag! I love, love, love it! It’s made a great addition to the “on the go” makeup bag I carry!
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was I is a very nice app I is a very good thing to me know how about to get it to you I is a ️️️good but
Bree M.
New york
I’m so in Love ! l Just Love My Retractable Travel Brushes, they so Affordable and Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
April L.
Findlay, OH
Obsessed with this product! It has such great quality for such a great price! Highly recommend!
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This the retractable is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.......
LAURA R.
CARDIFF , Uk
the best brushes to make up, they adapt to your needs and are always kept in good condition
Zarifa S.
Thornhill
I always use the finishing powder with a big brush. I just want it more softer on face.

back