MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesChanel
Retractable Dual-Tip Concealer Brush

Retractable Dual-Tip Concealer Brush

A retractable double-ended concealer brush to quickly and easily correct small imperfections and even out the delicate eye contour, using the concealer of PALETTE ESSENTIELLE or your usual concealer.The essential ally for foolproof application and a professional result accessible to one and all.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Retractable Dual-Tip Concealer Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Ann E.
Homer Glen, IL
This is truly a sweet brush from Chanel!! Love the dual tip, great for applying all types of concealers. Perfect for keeping in your bag for touching up as it is a nice size and is capped. Highly Recommended!!
Raxena S.
Kernersville, NC
I’m just going to give the broad spectrum review for all of the Chanel brushes, as I have some that aren’t even listed (most of mine are Chanel, but I do have others)!! While they may cost more than you would find at Target, they’re completely worth the price!! I have one I literally use on a daily basis when I’m just phoning it in that I’ve had for years!! Still does the job of a brand new brush, and they’re all like that!!
sam K.
Commerce Twp, MI
Love this brush it’s probably my favorite that I own, buffs out concealer seamlessly while still leaving the coverage perfect! Blender is so so soft, and applicator is perfect for parting the product on ☺️
Lauren D.
Festus, MO
I love Chanel’s retractable dual-tip brushes and keep them in my purse at all times. They are great space-savers. Many purse- or travel-sized brushes have short handles, which, to me, are not as enjoyable to use. This brush solves that problem. I really like the blender end, but the concealer end could use improvement with picking up and applying product. If the fibers were shorter, I think that would help. Overall, I am a fan!
April L.
Henderson
I love this concealor. It helps to hide the scars and redness that i have on my face well. It goes on and stays on well too.
Lorena
No, no, no! Uso altri pennelli Chanel anche retrattili e li amo ma questo proprio no! Setole dure, il lato con le setole piatte ancora di più,tappini che si staccano e si perdono!!! No 👎
Marco F.
Lisbon
I got this on a whim, I am always on the go and when I go on small trips that I just stay overnight and need to be minimalistic with the products I bring along. I got this on sale, but I like the format, the fact that you have protectable caps and it's so good for diffusing undereye concealer (similar to a MAC 217). The other tip I usually reserve for creamy contour products. Great for travelling and purse friendly.

Looking for your answer?