BY NONE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

RetinolX? Triple Action AntiAging Moisturizer Revitalize your skin with this tripleaction moisturizer. a surgical alternative will not give equivalent results to surgery. Immediate: Moisturizes and plumps to fill in existing lines Restores skins natural radiance Skin feels softer and smoother instantly Shortterm: Natural algae extracts help lift tighten and firm skin Collagen booster helps restore elasticity Longterm: Amino acid complex reduces sagging by stimulating contraction of collagen fibers Antioxidants fight free radical damage Retinol Palmitate works on molecular level to help prevent the formation of new lines 1.0 fl. oz. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer comes in a small pump/squirting style bottle. It is a thicker consistency compared to a standard type of lotion. I like that it is thicker because I feel like it works better as it is absorbed into the skin. But the drawback to that is I need to use 2 pumps to cover my face evenly. So I'm sure I will go through it quickly. I have also been using 2 other Retinol products and I am very happy with the results so far! My skin is softer and has an even tone. My fine lines are less noticeable. I don't have many but they have appeared finer. My skin has definitely improved from using Retinol products.