Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsYeouth
Retinol Serum 25% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - - Guaranteed

by Yeouth

Watch the Years Fade Away with YEOUTH 2.5% Retinol Serum Boosted with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E Skin experts agree: Retinol remains the gold standard in anti-aging. A derivative of Vitamin A, Retinol is prized for its proven excellent anti-aging benefits and youth-enhancing results. This medical grade anti-aging serum was professionally formulated to help treat various signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone, sun spots, age spots and large pore size. This unique formula yields results by encouraging cell turnover in facial skin. Highest Quality, Medical Grade Ingredients Retinol (vitamin a) has been used for decades and remains a main staple in anti-aging skincare due to its powerful ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation by stimulating collagen production and cell turnover which yields a supple, youthful appearance for dramatic results. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally-occurring compound in your skin that decreases with age. This compound will plump and even out wrinkles providing for smoother skin because of its excellent moisture retention properties. Aloe Vera added to soothe the skin through daily treatment. This dynamic ingredient is rich in Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene which makes it a fantastic addition for anti-aging purposes. Vitamin E bolsters the skins barrier to UV rays which is important if using Retinol (vitamin a) daily. Take advantage of YEOUTH's latest innovation. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA

Recently read an article raving about this serum. Has anyone tried this? Does it help with acne and fine lines?[product:retinol-serum-25%-with-hyaluronic-acid-aloe-vera-vitamin-e-boost-collagen-production-reduce-wrinkles-fine-lines-even-skin-tone-age-spots-sun-spots-1-fl-oz-yeouth-guaranteed]
Someone from this company reached out to me about their ambassador program, but I’ve never heard of this product. Anybody have insight??
My age is 34 and i just started to use retinol... is this good one ?[product:retinol-serum-25%-with-hyaluronic-acid,-aloe-vera,-vitamin-e-boost-collagen-production,-reduce-wrinkles,-fine-lines,-even-skin-tone,-age-spots,-sun-spots-1-fl-oz-yeouth-guaranteed]
Start your review of Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed!
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Amanda G.
Purchased at: Amazon
🧴 Happy #selfcaresunday everyone! As you know I talk about the importance of recharging your batteries & self-care to help prevent burnout as often as I can. Skincare is one way women, myself included, replenish ourselves & freshen up for the week ahead. I wanted to share with you a new addition to my skincare regimen with my review for @yeouthskincare Retinol Serum that I’ve been testing for two weeks. . 🧴Details: Key ingredients: Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, & Aloe Vera. Retinol aids in rejuvenating skin & minimizing both fine lines & wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid locks in & adds moisture for younger, more supple skin. Vitamin E brightens & works to minimize fine lines, wrinkles & creepy skin. Aloe Vera aids in soothing skin. Formulated to reduce dark & sun spots, collagen & assist with pore size. This retinol serum is free of cruelty, fragrance, sulphate, paraben, & GMOs. Developed by founder & cosmetic chemist Kevin Mallory. This is a light weight, watery gel retional serum with a yellow, transparent color & natural sweet scent that fades quickly. It’s fast absorbing with no stickiness or tacky texture. It also layers well with other products from my regimen. . 🧴Experience: I have oily/combo, sensitive, acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation. I’ve been using this as my sole actives step in my skincare routine every other day for two weeks. I’ve been hoping to fade some discoloration from acne scarring, brighten my complexion, & both protect against & help reduce wrinkles & necklace lines on my neck. I experienced no irritation or bad side effects but made sure to apply this as directed (after cleansing & with a damp face/neck). I’ve also been applying sunscreen on a daily basis & avoiding sun when I can (I live in Florida & daily sun exposure is inevitable 😆) So far I’ve noticed some fading of my dark spots/hyperpigmentation, my skin is brighter (lots of people have been commenting on my glowing complexion recently), & I’ve noticed some overall increase in firmness/tone to my facial & neck skin. I will be continuing to use this & provide updates on longer term use effects. . 🧴Overall: I’m am grateful that I received this product to try & share my honest preliminary results with you. I’m already noticing fading hyperpigmentation, brighter, firmer & a more even toned complexion without experiencing irritation or redness. This formulation is cruelty free & free of fragrance, gmos, paraben, & sulphate. Another 5/5 product that I recommend! [product:retinol-serum-25%-with-hyaluronic-acid-aloe-vera-vitamin-e-boost-collagen-production-reduce-wrinkles-fine-lines-even-skin-tone-age-spots-sun-spots-1-fl-oz-yeouth-guaranteed]
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Chelsie G.
I got this serum sent to me for review and was soo happy to try it. I been trying it for 10 days and loving how my skin looks. First thing that I loved when trying this serum is that it doesn’t have a smell and that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin which is a plus. Will definitely still use this in my skincare routine because it’s now my new favorite.
Jessica P.
Hampton, NH
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Jessica P.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff!! I have extremely sensitive skin so I started off using it every other night but now that my skin is used to it (no skin irritations at all) it’s now apart of my every night routine. It really helps to minimize/shrink your pores. Great cost too!
John S.
Benton, AR
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by John S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This retinol serum keeps my skin hydrated and locks in moisture for my skin. I’ve often had issues with my skin drying out and I can honestly say that I think I’ve found a product that helps. I’ve experienced no irritation at all!
Keerthana A.
S Plainfield, NJ
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Keerthana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been trying the Retinol Serum for last few weeks and I can definitely say I have been able to keep my skin fresh and smooth with it. My skin tone looks even and had no issues with my sensitive skin. 🦋 Yeouth skincare products are cruelty free. This Retinol Serum has Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera in it. 🦋 What you need to know is that 🌸 Retinol helps support skin rejuvenation by gently exfoliating away dead skin to reveal healthy, new skin and fewer visible lines and wrinkles. Retinol supports healthy collagen production to promote a supple, youthful appearance. 🌸 Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally-occurring compound that locks moisture into the skin to help complexions appear more supple and hydrated. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps protect and defend the skin. 🌸 Aloe Vera is extremely soothing and moisturizing to skin. 🦋 Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed
Madison M.
Henrietta, NY
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Madison M.
This was a really high quality product! I received it for free from the company to try (not through influenster) and got to try it. The smell is a little off-putting at first, but it really does a great job!
Le'Shana W.
Charlotte, NC
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Le'Shana W.
For the past 2 weeks I have been trying out this Retinol Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E by @yeouthskincare . This has been an amazing addition to my skin care routine. I have super sensitive skin and serums usually break me out or burn my skin. Not this one! My skin feels smooth and the dark spots are slowly fading away 😉. This product was #free to me.
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Sierra E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this for a little over a week, at night. I have noticed that my skin is more firm and I am hoping it will help with my acne scarring. It’s not too harsh, doesn’t leave my face dry and it does not burn.
Stephanie S.
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a great start to anyone wanting to introduce a retinol into their skincare regimine. Retinods are very drying and irritating to the skin, and with any retinoid, you can expect irritation, drying, peeling, and flaking. It is imperative to introduce retinols slowly into a skincare regimine. This product addresses the irritation and drying by adding hyaluronic acids, Vitamin E, and Aloe Vera to help sooth the skin. Indeed when I started with a retinol product my skin dried out and peeled as I used too much too quickly. My recommendation is to use this always only at night, and introduce it slowly, maybe two times per week, and build up your use slowly. After cleansing, apply your serums, once they dry apply your moisturizer, and allow that to dry. Once your moisturizer has dried, apply this product right before bed. Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - GuaranteeTake care not to get it too close to the delicate skin around your eyes and avoid the corners of the mouth to avoid irritation. Do not apply during the day, always keep the bottle firmly closed and out of sunlight, and use sunscreen daily. It takes a while to see the benefits of a retinol, but you will be amazed. I love this product!
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots - 1 fl oz - Yeouth - Guaranteed uploaded by Shubh G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using this ... It’s been only one week and I already feel the change in skin ... Feel more clear and tight skin and tight pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...