BY CVS

NIGHT TREATMENT w RETINOL see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vicky T.
Lomita, CA
I have sensitive skin and suffer facial eczema and this had a bit of a sting when I tried it. I ended up using it sparingly and just on wrinkle prone areas of my face. I did not use it long enough to see noticeable results but it is quite hydrating.
Heather S.
Jonesborough
Retinol Perfect and Correct Night Treatment This is just as good as the competition and eat cheaper!! Anything to look younger! Packaging is just fine looks expensive
Hanna I.
Cheap and convenient, works with my discolored skin and i love that . It has retinol to it and i like tht it works really strong. It gives me a tinglwy feeling on my face. But that just means that its working.
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
I was apprehensive because I have sensitive skin but this night treatment helped so much. And didnt cause more irritation. & it also didn't burn my skin. My favorite spot treatment!
Brandy S.
Chicago
I was not happy and very disappointed with this product it did not work at all and was pretty expensive, i would not use again and do not recommend to anyone to use this product.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I didn’t notice much of a difference with this product. I used it every night before bed. I was expecting more for the price but I really didn’t notice a difference. The smell was disgusting too. Overall not a very good product.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I bought this retinol cream for my mom, her skin appears much smoother and glowing. She loves it however I personally have not tried it on my own skin yet but I aim to
Débora Y.
Provo
I found the RoC Retinol Deep Wrinkle Cream to be very pleasant to use, overall. The texture was relatively easy to spread and the scent was far better than other night cream I have tried. I think the best thing about the cream was that it was not greasy or heavy in any way, after application like most night creams that i have tried are. As for the effectiveness, I wasn't as impressed as I had hoped to be. I had high expectations for this cream. To be fair, though, I don't have many lines or wrinkles yet, so maybe it's more effective than I realize.
Erin C.
This product requires very little application to work its magic. It was very absorbant. It did sting slightly going on the first couple of times but that went away. I started seeing a difference in the appearance of fine lines after the first week. For me, the improvements were minor.
Samar A.
It didn’t do much for me compared to prescription strength tretinoin. I still got a few zits and my skin still seemed a little dull, so it’s not that worth it to buy. I think I’ll jusr stick to the prescription tretinoin, as I noticed more of a difference with that.