BY RETINOL

Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum is a high potency deep penetrating treatment that will restore a youthful look by minimizing the visible signs of aging. see more...

Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
I haven't seen a great improvement in skin appearance but it does make your skin feel right after it dries into your skin which is a bonus but the smell is awful and I would enjoy it more if it had a better smell but love the way it makes my skin look after applying.
Dana C.
The most outstanding serum I have ever tried. I received a deluxe sample of this in a subscription box and it works amazingly. I have acne scars that have literally disappeared and some that has been significantly reduced. My skin looks younger and much more supple than it used to. I have found myself at the end of the bottle and now looking to purchase a full size of it. .33 oz lasted a very long time and a 1 oz is only $25 at Ulta. Well worth the price in my opinion.
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood , WA
I REALLY loved this serum. I've heard a lot about it from friends, so I decided to try it out. I'm hooked. Serums are important in my skin care regime because I live in Washington State and my face tends to dry out during the cold seasons. Which is allll the time. But, yes I love this one and I'm pretty picky.
member-8de36de7d
Oh
I love this product just love love love this is my first time using this and I'm already falling in love the price is kind of a problem but not a big one I live the packing it looks so cute and would love to but this product again I have been recommending products to friends and family and they have been seeing really nice results
Lizzette S.
This is such a great Product I worked at Sally's for a while and someone would always go crazy looking for them. So I finally decided to use it and I love it so much! I really saw a difference on my face.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like that it makes my skin feel more hydrated and feels like it does tighten the skin
Courtney B.
St, NL
Does this product have a strong smell? I've used the men's version before and it's amazing, but makes my face smell like a man
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Is 22 too young to start using this product? I have great skin and take care of it however I want it to look this way forever! Will using this product make my young supple skin worse at all? Like are their any negative side effects