Retinol Anti-Aging Sheet Mask - Pack of Five - Women uploaded by Amanda B.Retinol Anti-Aging Sheet Mask - Pack of Five - Women uploaded by Ashley R.

BY RETINOL

Treat your face with this pack of anti-aging sheet masks enriched with vitamins promising to improve skin's firmness and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful glow. Â Includes five sheet masks Ingredients: water (aqua) glycerin peg/ppg-17/6 copolymer chlorphenesin phenoxyethanol peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil xanthan gum caprylyl glycol panthenol erythritol allantoin hydrolyzed collagen hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water camellia sinensis leaf extract illicium verum (anise) fruit extract natto gum hydroxyethylcellulose 12-hexanediol propanediol disodium edta peg-14m tocopheryl acetate retinyl palmitate helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil dipotassium glycyrrhizate fragrance (parfum) linalool benzyl salicylate hexyl cinnamal and tocopherol Imported see more...

Ashley R.
These masks are great as a nightly mask. They leave my skin feeling hydrated and the fine lines minimized. Very affordable and comes is a pack of 5. Gentle on the skin and I would buy this again. Highly recommended.
👑D E N I T A👑 B.
Atwater, Ca
Pretty amazing stuff. Felt a little warming sensation  during the 15 minutes it was on but nothing major. I could see a difference the next morning with my fine lines around my mouth. I will be using this once a week.  This product is great for anyone that is just starting the aging process. I would not recommend for anyone without fine lines or wrinkles.
becca R.
Norwood
It was OK but it leaked a lot and left a sticky residue on my face and it had a lot of liquid and kept dripping but there was two in each package
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Bought these at tjmaxx yesterday along with the matching cream and it has made face look youthful and the mask smell great.
Elizabeth C.
Holyoke, MA
An alright product, refreshes face but doesn’t do much. Use them all but can work for someone else.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I found these masks randomly at a department store and I loved them so much! For the most part, I avoid cosmetic/beauty tonics at Dollar tree at all costs. I go their primarily for cleaning products, because.. why not?! Anyhow, on my way to the back of the store I passed these. I'm currently using the acne regimen differin, and while it's worked great my skin was left dry and damaged. After a single use of this I could feel the softness in my face without even touching it (which I avoid anyway) this is a great product. It is a bit "oooey" since for whatever reason they LOAD these babies down with that secret sauce that provides the magic. I almost want to jar it and use it without the cloth mask. The instructions say specifically to use promptly after opening and discard the rest so I haven't done that.
Tia T.
Lakemoor
I am online now looking at these on T J Maxx’s Website. How often do you use these? I have an entire skin care routine and wanted to add this. I am thinking it would be able to use once per week. Thoughts... Retinol Anti-Aging Sheet Mask - Pack of Five - Women