Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream

by Retinol

Anti-Aging Hand Cream is a rich, luxurious hand cream formulated to protect and maintain healthy, younger looking hands while minimizing the appearance of visible signs of aging.

Exfoliates to improve uneven skin tone and texture; Moisturizes to smooth and soften dry hands; Minimizes the appearance of fine lines; Vitamins A, C & E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream!
Mindy P.
Shafter, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Before Covid, I washed my hands a lot, but now I wash them constantly. Of all the lotions and creams I own, this is my favorite hand cream. It feels amazing as soon as you apply it and doesn’t take forever to dry. I just wish it was slightly longer lasting, but I think that may be the hand washing that messes with it.
janet M.
Houghton Lake, MI
This is a cream not a lotion. Although the cream is not super thick. Absorbs into the skin easily and has no strong fragrance. It seems to help with my nails also. They seem to grow better and are stronger.

Looking for your answer?