RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons

by RetailMeNot, Inc.

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature.

Any couponers here?
Have you found any websites that provide coupon codes that really work on different retail sites? I've used RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons before and have found a lot that work! Curious to see what else is out there.
Are the coupons for stores in the USA only? Or are there coupons that you can use in Canada too, in this app?
Start your review of RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars.” in 9 reviews
“Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app.” in 5 reviews
“I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes.” in 3 reviews
Gulfport , MS
Techie Expert Level 2
This is one app that I recommend to many people that walk in to our store at work. We honor it at our store (Bath and Body Works) and people are always asking us for coupons. It is a good spot to catch all the latest coupons that are out at your favorite stores!! Most all places that are on the app are honored!! You will be surprised at what deals you can save on!! Download it today!!
Techie Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like saving money. This app is good to use to browse through savings and deals. I like this app especially near the holidays because I want to save money. I like how you can pick out some of your favorite stores and see what kind of deals and savings that are happening. I recommend downloading this app especially around black Friday and thanksgiving or Christmas time.
Mulvane
This app makes it so easy to find and use coupon codes! I'm always looking to save a little bit of money or get free shipping and the makes it so convenient! Just type in the store or website and it shows all the offers. I definitely recommend this app!
Davison , MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this site daily. My favorite part is using the bath and body works coupons in store or online. The coupons actually do work and save money. There is always codes for online shopping that offers free shipping at certain retailers. It’s a very user friendly site that has almost any retailer you are looking for. This is definitely a top site for saving money.
I love when I see add a promo or discount code when I go to checkout. I immediately got to this website to check for coupons, why not it’s easy and I alway save money. There are so many stores that use promotions that I wouldn’t know about with out this site. If you are not doing this I strongly recommend it. I use this when I’m at a regular store as well.
Dallas, TX
I love couponing(I don't think that's a word but indulge). Retailmenot is the greatest way to save. The coupons come to you electronically and you dont have to work for it. I also love the new cash back addition. Savings on top of saving! 😍😍😍😍😍
I hadn't used the retailmenot app much until this christmas season. I made a point of checking the app before I made any purchases and I saved a bunch! I couldn't believe how much I saved just buy checking the app and making the purchases I would have made anyway. My dad was so impressed, he even downloaded the app. I always check retail me not before I make purchases.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app/site is a great resource to find deals and coupons when you're shopping. I use this all the time especially when it comes to online shopping and I'm always hunting for codes. More often than not I do find codes that work and any bit helps when lowering the price of an order! I highly recommend this if you do a lot of shopping!
Levittown, PA
Best app for finding coupons in store or online! makes it super easy to get a deal even when you're in a rush or standing at the cash register checking out your items. they have a large variety of stores/locations with coupons or deals available and almost always are they reliable and accurate. a must-have app for someone shop savvy
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Retail me not is perfect to look up what deals are going on at the stores and sites you love! You just type the store name in and it shows you all the coupons you can use for the date posted! You also have the option of looking at in store and/or online coupons! No reason to wait in line, click the coupon link and get shopping!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candler NC
2 years ago
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?
Paige W. • 2 years ago
Retailmenot! And Influenster has coupons n deals too now!