RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons

by RetailMeNot, Inc.

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature.

Any couponers here?
Have you found any websites that provide coupon codes that really work on different retail sites? I've used RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons before and have found a lot that work! Curious to see what else is out there.
Are the coupons for stores in the USA only? Or are there coupons that you can use in Canada too, in this app?
Start your review of RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars.” in 9 reviews
“Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app.” in 5 reviews
“I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes.” in 3 reviews
I never go shopping without this app! It is so convenient. You can type in a store or search by stores near you and find all the coupons and sales available in one place. It's useful for in-store and online purchases. Also, if you have a coupon but forgot to physically bring it to the store, you can probably find it on RetailMeNot.
I like being able to shop online or in-store and use promo codes or coupons. Anything to save money. RetailMeNot allows to me to do just that. It's better than other similar apps. It's an easy app to use. It needa improvement updating coupons. It's a free app and you should try it
Detroit, MI
On of the best apps to find the best deals for what you are looking for. The app gives you online sales and in store store for certain stores. Also in newspaper they have paper coupons for things you can get at the store. The app also gives you codes to use for discounts. I do recommend this app.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I always check this app before making any online purchases, it has some good deals. I really like the deluxe sample codes for ulta and sephora, that's one of the things that drawed me into this app. To be honest sometimes it's hit or miss with the deals on here, really just depends what you're shopping for. I would say if you like saving a little money here or there then you should get the app and sign up.
I found out about this site forever ago from Seventeen Magazine. Simply love it. You really do find amazing deals. You can also publish your own codes to help others out. Might want to try rebates and swagbucks for even more sales/rebates back for shopping online. Ibotta as well
Used this site at Christmas to get my grandsons electronic stuff. Great prices. Fast shipping. And large selection on just about everything you could want or need. I did the 20 dollar rebate with a purchase of 50 at Macy's and I got my rebate to my Paypal 3 weeks later..I did have to email them once the 3 weeks had passed and they reply and refunded my 20 dollars the same day. I also used a different retailmenot coupon for Macy's for the same transaction ended up saving tons of money :)
Silver Spgs, FL
I use the retail me not app and web site a lot while shopping both in store and online. I did however have to turn the notifications off to the app it was making me nuts stopped at red lights and stuff like that throwing coupons at me all the time. It is a great way to help save money though so I do use it just not the notifications,
San Leandro, CA
Always trying to save some money in store and online. If there is a coupon/promo code on check out, I will alway check to see if there any promo code on retailmenot and save some money if I’m able to.
Lincoln, NE
There are always great deals and coupons on this that I can find! I like how there are coupon codes for online and for in store barcodes! I use it a lot at Charlotte Russe. There's always a certain percentage off a certain amount of a purchase and they always work! I would definitely recommend this to save money of any amount!
I been using this app for a few years now and i always check it before buying anything! It comes in handy when I delete my retailer emails and they send me coupons, all I do is look them up on Retail me not. The only bad thing is that some retailers are using the excuse that is only valid on line so they don't honor the coupon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candler NC
2 years ago
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?
Paige W. • 2 years ago
Retailmenot! And Influenster has coupons n deals too now!