RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons

by RetailMeNot, Inc.

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature.

Any couponers here?
Have you found any websites that provide coupon codes that really work on different retail sites? I've used RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons before and have found a lot that work! Curious to see what else is out there.
Are the coupons for stores in the USA only? Or are there coupons that you can use in Canada too, in this app?
Start your review of RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars.” in 9 reviews
“Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app.” in 5 reviews
“I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes.” in 3 reviews
West Miami, FL
Can get some decent discount codes if you were lucky. Always check it have a where’s success rate then a successful one. Would recommend someone to check it out before they purchase anyway just in case
Philadelphia, PA
This app is very helpful. It lets you know when stores are having sales, gives you codes for online purchases and barcodes for in store purchases. The discounts are great and this app saves you money.
New Kent
I love retail me not , even if I don’t have a coupon on hand I can’t find it on this website/app . I don’t have to worry about remembering to bring on with me! Such a convenient way to save money!
Harrison, NJ
I have always found coupons and deals on this website and ended up saving a lot of money. They have good online and in store deals. Buying anything? Search on retail me not and you will definitely find a coupon 80% of the time!
Sherman
Retail me not is an amazing website and app! You can search where you are shopping for coupons. They will show you coupons for in store and online! Very easy to use and definitely worth using!!
Westerville , OH
It’s hit or miss but it’s always worth checking to see if you can save a little extra cash. I don’t use it every time I shop, but I’m always glad I at least checked it out before making a purchase.
Mountain Home, AR
I’m still learning how to use this app but it was a little disappointing the first time I tried to use it. The codes it was giving me for a particular website weren’t working on that website
Arlington
Who doesn't love RetailMeNot has great coupons great discounts for family fun makeup close everything and anything you want to do what you and your boyfriend or husband on family they got you
Atoka
Super useful app! Before going shopping or shopping online I search this app for deals and promo codes. There is almost always some kind of deal/code that saves me money! Awesome app!!
Retailmenot is always there to save me money- whether its getting me half off pizzas or $18 off an order from a craft store. Before I buy anything I know check with Retailmenot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candler NC
2 years ago
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?
Paige W. • 2 years ago
Retailmenot! And Influenster has coupons n deals too now!