RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons

by RetailMeNot, Inc.

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature.

Any couponers here?
Have you found any websites that provide coupon codes that really work on different retail sites? I've used RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons before and have found a lot that work! Curious to see what else is out there.
Are the coupons for stores in the USA only? Or are there coupons that you can use in Canada too, in this app?
Start your review of RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars.” in 9 reviews
“Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app.” in 5 reviews
“I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes.” in 3 reviews
Columbia, MO
There are some good coupons on this site. More times than not though, they're either not working or not what I'm looking for.
West Monroe , LA
I love love love this site!! I can always find some sort of coupon for anything! They’re the best! Who doesn’t love to save?!
Always has the best deals for every store I shop at. I can search before I enter the store or checkout online to find savings
Coventry , RI
I Love This App It Is One Of My Favorite Apps On My Phone And Tablet I Wish They Had This For The Chromebook But They Don't.
Staten Island, NY
Give me my coupons please ! So great. I just wish more coupons actually worked. And they had more stores that participate.
Merrillville, IN
It always gives me the best coupons and I check this app all the time before I make a purchase whether it's online or not.
This site is pretty cool for anyone who likes to score a deal. Very good for frequent shoppers and online shoppers as well.
I love love love this app is has saved me tons of money in the past... Which is amazing... Definitely worth checking out...
La Plata, MD
They always have coupons that I need and have quick download times! I love how they have filters for in-store and online!
Houston , TX
Omg I love this site. When I’m shopping at department stores or malls and need a coupon, I use this app and I save money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candler NC
2 years ago
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?
Paige W. • 2 years ago
Retailmenot! And Influenster has coupons n deals too now!