RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons

by RetailMeNot, Inc.

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature.

Any couponers here?
Have you found any websites that provide coupon codes that really work on different retail sites? I've used RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons before and have found a lot that work! Curious to see what else is out there.
Are the coupons for stores in the USA only? Or are there coupons that you can use in Canada too, in this app?
Start your review of RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars.” in 9 reviews
“Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app.” in 5 reviews
“I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes.” in 3 reviews
New Castle, DE
The only coupon site i visit! It never disappoints with its amazing deals. As an online shopper I want to save as much as possible.This website makes it easier , there’s also an app if you want more comfortable access. There is a coupon for basically every retail store- in store and online. The only downside is that they don’t delete expired coupons.
Lansing, MI
RetailMeNot is great for checking out deals and coupons while you are at the mall and don't want to open up each stores website to see what is available. Sometimes the deals may not work or are expired, so you have to be careful. Also, I wish there was another way to receive your cash back besides PayPal.
THORNVILLE, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Every time I'm online shopping, I look on retailmenot before checking out to see if there any any current available coupons. About 7 out of 10 times there is some sort of coupon that works. Although there is some room for improvement for this site, it's definitely saved me money!
Carthage , MS
This is my go to website when I’m looking to find coupons of ANY kind. Great if your looking for deals at department stores, car rentals, and even restaurants. The one thing I don’t like is that not all of the coupons are legit or when click on a coupon code, it’ll take you to a page full of more places to find deals. What I do like is that I have found some amazing coupons that have worked, saving me money on clothes and toys for my children. Overall, this is a good site. You just have to scroll & sort through all the possibilities...some legit, some not.
It takes a lot of clicking around to find a coupon that actually works. It can get very frustrating. A lot of what is on their website is what they have advertised in large print at the top of the stores online site, which is not helpful.
Scranton, PA
If you’re not already using retail me not you must be living under a rock! This site curate most of the deals and coupons available at retailers across the country and globe. You can vote as to whether or not a coupon worked for you to keep the content accurate and relevant. I only gave it four stars because many times the coupons have expired. This site is more reliable for deals than it is coupons. However I still always check before buying
Omah
Retail me not is awesome! I love this app. It is convenient and usually has great coupons for wherever you’re shopping. I use this app any time I go shopping and it’s a great way to save money! You can usually get great deals.
Manhattan, KS
Retailmenot is my go-to website when I online shop. They always have great deals and coupons. There are both online promo codes and sometimes barcodes you can take to the store. Often, I do find promo codes that don't work or have expired, but those can be avoided just by looking to see how many people have used them etc. The website itself is intuitive and easy to use and its easy to find what I want. I overall recommend.
Union Beach, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Retailmenot. App or online it is great. I always check them for a coupon code to get a discount when ordering online. They are free and very easy to use. I recommend to any savings savvy shopper.
Metuchen, NJ
Sometimes I find good coupons here, but I find that they are often very brand specific coupons. I don’t often find discounts on this website that will cover a large range of brands at a certain store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candler NC
2 years ago
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?
Paige W. • 2 years ago
Retailmenot! And Influenster has coupons n deals too now!