I tried using this at JCP and the lady said they no longer use or trust this app. Curious if anyone else has heard this? She made me go their website which was annoying since there were many people waiting and it was the same code as this app. Idk I'm just curious if others have heard this?
Marion , IN - 3 years ago

4 answers

This site is based on crowd sourcing coupon codes, so if the coupon is valid, then the store should take it. It's no different than if a friend forwarded you a promotional email.
3 years ago
I worked at JCPenneys a few years back & I have to say it was the employee that either didn't understand or was just being rude. This app uses the same codes as companies such as JCP so it was just a lot of time wasted by the employee and not RetailMeNot.
3 years ago
I've never had that problem! If you're looking at their online website, it shows you how many people claim to have had success (or failure) with the coupon. It doesn't make sense that they'd turn you away even though you had the same exact code... sounds like JCP's issue!
3 years ago
No I have never heard of this happening before. That is really odd! All coupons from retailmenot have always worked for me at multiple stores. From bathandbody, yankee candles, to Joanns Craft store. I have no idea why she would have said that to you! Especially when the codes were exactly the same!