BY RETAILMENOT, INC. #13 in Apps

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature. see more...

• Are they any other apps like this?5 Answers
  • RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon...1 Answers
  • I tried using this at JCP and the lady said they no longer use or...4 Answers
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons
  • "Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars." in 9 reviews
  • "Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app." in 5 reviews
  • "I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes." in 3 reviews
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
I give this site 3 of 5 stars because while I do try to check it before I check out of any store especially online, I am often disappointed by the lack of coupons on there.  More so I'm disappointed with the amount of coupons and codes on there that are invalid.  Majority of the time the coupons or codes are invalid and I end up wasting time trying them all out.  I wish they would take off bad or expired coupons off their site.  Like I said though sometimes it is worth it to take a look because when you do find one its great!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is my go to website when I’m looking to find coupons of ANY kind. Great if your looking for deals at department stores, car rentals, and even restaurants. The one thing I don’t like is that not all of the coupons are legit or when click on a coupon code, it’ll take you to a page full of more places to find deals. What I do like is that I have found some amazing coupons that have worked, saving me money on clothes and toys for my children. Overall, this is a good site. You just have to scroll & sort through all the possibilities...some legit, some not.
Rhonda R.
This FREE APP is something everyone, who likes to save money and/or recieve great deals, should have on their phone! If you don't already have this app or have never hear of it, GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW! This app is a handy database of in-store and online coupon codes that everyone can use and save money! If you have the app 'on' it will even chime to alert you when you are near a store where you can find great savings! I definitely recommend everyone I know to use Retail Me Not!
Sierra S.
Manhattan
Retailmenot is my go-to website when I online shop. They always have great deals and coupons. There are both online promo codes and sometimes barcodes you can take to the store. Often, I do find promo codes that don't work or have expired, but those can be avoided just by looking to see how many people have used them etc. The website itself is intuitive and easy to use and its easy to find what I want. I overall recommend.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I love when I see add a promo or discount code when I go to checkout. I immediately got to this website to check for coupons, why not it’s easy and I alway save money. There are so many stores that use promotions that I wouldn’t know about with out this site. If you are not doing this I strongly recommend it. I use this when I’m at a regular store as well.
Jessica B.
Shady Spring
I use Retail Me Not several times a month when I'm shopping for gifts or special items. I appreciate the fact that they have coupon categories for in-store as well as online. This app has saved me quite a bit since I've started using it. My only complaint is that they do not provide coupon options for all stores.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
RetailMeNot is great for checking out deals and coupons while you are at the mall and don't want to open up each stores website to see what is available. Sometimes the deals may not work or are expired, so you have to be careful. Also, I wish there was another way to receive your cash back besides PayPal.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
I absolutely love this site and app. It is so convenient to search for active coupons. I used to search the Internet for hours trying to find a good deal or coupons that were still valid. It is so convenient to find everything in one place and be able to copy the code directly to the product site.
Kristy L.
Madison
I always check retail me not for a promo or coupon code before checking out when shopping online. There are some specialty retailers that I haven't found promo codes for using retail me not, but usually I have success! I highly recommend anyone to check retail me not before purchasing.
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Every time I'm online shopping, I look on retailmenot before checking out to see if there any any current available coupons. About 7 out of 10 times there is some sort of coupon that works. Although there is some room for improvement for this site, it's definitely saved me money!
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
Viana P.
How often do you use this app?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Are they any other apps like this?
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I tried using this at JCP and the lady said they no longer use or trust this app. Curious if anyone else has heard this? She made me go their website which was annoying since there were many people waiting and it was the same code as this app. Idk I'm just curious if others have heard this?
Viktoriya B.
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?