RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons

by RetailMeNot, Inc.

The RetailMeNot Coupons app makes it easy to save in store at the places you shop! Get all the latest and greatest deals • Search for deals and coupons from over 50,000 stores. • NEW! Enjoy tasty, exclusive food offers at thousands of nationwide and local restaurants. • Check out Today's Hot Deals or browse our Categories and Trending Deals to find the best offers available. • We verify thousands of coupons and deals daily. Easily access coupons from your favorite stores across any device • Bookmark your favorite stores for quick access to their deals. • Get notified when we find new deals to your favorite stores. • Save coupons for when you're ready to shop. • We’ll remind you when your saved coupons are about to expire. Discover all the great deals nearby • About to go shopping? View offers at nearby shopping destinations and malls. • Out shopping? We'll send you automatic alerts when there are deals nearby. Redeem coupons from your phone • It’s that easy. No need to print coupons. No more digging around to find the one you want to use. • Just show the coupon on your phone when you check out. Download our FREE Coupons app now. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: • Share coupons and deals with your friends. • Play fun contests and sweepstakes for a shot at some great prizes. • Redeem online coupon codes with a simple “drag and drop” feature.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Aside from digital coupons, how else do you guys receive coupons?
Any couponers here?
Start your review of RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Whenever I shop online, before placing the order, I always check out RetailMeNot to see if they have any online promo codes or coupons that could save me a few dollars.in reviews
Whether you are shopping online or at the store you can alway see the lastest deals with this app.in reviews
I love shopping online and before I checkout I always make sure to check RMN for any coupon codes.in reviews
Joseph  F.
Coldwater, MS
Techie Expert Level 4
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons uploaded by Joseph  F.
Ever heard of RetailMeNot ? It's a pretty awesome site. Not only does it help give you access to promo codes and help you find deals both online and in store... It also offers cash back! I have been on it for a few years and love it. I always check it out before making a purchase. Check it out and thank me later. #deals #promocodes #cashback #shopping
Tierra  H.
This app has saved me a lot of money when I’m shopping. It always has a coupon for the places I frequent.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Techie Expert Level 4
I used to love RetailMeNot. It helped me save a lot of money. Lately, though, many stores no longer accept the savings from this app. For example, both Ulta and Bath and Body Works refuse to accept the coupons. Wish they would fix this!
Mads A.
Mobile, AL
Retail Me Not is a great app!! I always find at least a 10% off coupon or great deals going on in stores. Most codes are reliable and easy to use. You just copy and paste the promo code at checkout!!
Cassandra R.
Fayetteville, NC
You should always check this app when shopping for deals. I always check this app before checking out because you never know when there is a coupon available.
Brendan A.
Baldwinsville, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Good app to use to check out coupons and availability or for promo codes to use on websites. A lot of them don't always work though.
Yasmin F.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons uploaded by Yasmin F.
Personally, I love Retailmenot. They send coupon books in every Sunday paper and it’s always good deals. Saving money is one of my priorities so I’m very grateful for these free coupon books ! I haven’t fully enter couponing and I only use the ones I know I will need for sure.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Retailmenot. App or online it is great. I always check them for a coupon code to get a discount when ordering online. They are free and very easy to use. I recommend to any savings savvy shopper.
Chandra G.
Techie Expert Level 7
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons uploaded by Chandra G.
RetailMeNot offers the best digital coupon codes to use online or in store that actually work when applied to your purchase. This site/app gives you the opportunity to save money on full price items and also cash back at many retail stores or restaurants. Very simple and easy to find a huge selection of deals and coupons; I don't checkout without looking for a code at RetailMeNot.com highly recommend.
Lisbeth L.
Van Nuys, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I always search here for coupons but most of the time I find something that maybe the store has already sent me an email on, i still like to use it because I can see if I missed something.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney.deuschle D.
Denver, CO
il y a 4 ans
Angela L. il y a 2 ans
I utilize store apps for additional discounts!
Viktoriya B.
Candler, NC
il y a 5 ans
RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons what's your favorite coupon app and why, why do you like it and what are some of its drawback. Looking for great apps to save, plz help find some cool apps. What are your fav apps?