BY RETAIL IMPORTS #90 in Sponges & Loofahs

UPC: 606292001031 - Retail Imports Solid Loofah Bath Scrubber, 6 Inches - 3 Ea - Retail Imports Solid Loofah Bath Scrubbe Exfoliates the body leaving your skin fresh and amazingly clean. - MANUFACTURER: RETAIL IMPORTS . INDICATIONS: This Retail Imports... see more...

Teri Y.
I love this loofah!! I use all over body. I especially use as an exfoliator every day since I wax and it keeps my skin smooth!
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
I love my loofa! It gets hard not being able to reach my back to wash but with my loofa i have no problem!!