BY RETAIL IMPORTS #80 in Sponges & Loofahs

INDICATIONS: Retail Imports Loofah Bath Pad has a loofah scrubbing surface on one side and a terry cloth backing with a convenient hand strap on the other, making it easy to use in the shower or bath. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this, I usually keep in the shower. Great that these loofahs are a little smaller for the hard to reach spots. It comes in very handy during the summer to keep my feet nice and smooth. Not too rough on the skin but I wouldn't exfoliate more than 2 times a week.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I used to have these and they kept my skin looking fresh and got the dead skin off my face. It would always be clean and clear! I need to figure out where to buy some more because mine wore out after all the times I used it.
Devyn N.
I love using these types of Loofahs on my elbows, knees and feet. It makes them feel so soft and gets the dead skin off. I would recommend that everyone use these at least on those things at least once a week.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
I always get compliments on my soft skin. Other than moisturizing everyday, the only thing I do is use a loofah every time I shower! Works great!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
I use these daily! They have just enough rough on them without hurting your skin! Gently wipes away dead skin to reveal your soft skin under!
Tina R.
I like to use these on my face. They exfoliate without the harshness of some others I have tried.
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone tried these loofah they look rough to me but is it good on The skin?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these bother sensitive skin?