BY RESVITALE

Dietary Supplement. Pure Extract 400mg Bonus size 25% more. Clinically studied ingredient. Standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids. Helps support metabolism*. Helps control appetite*. Supports health blood sugar levels*. Gluten free, Non-GMO, No unnecessary fillers. Green Coffee Bean Extract† New research studies show that chlorogenic acids, a compound extracted from green coffee beans, can help you support metabolism and maintain healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.  Though. see more...

Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I have been taken this product since i saw the green coffee bean show on the Dr. Oz in 2011. At first, the product started off slow with the weight lost (could have been that I was only 179 lbs) but I noticed that I felt better and had more energy, so I kept taking it (two capsules in the morning). Then about a year later, I started dropping weight. So far I have lost 30 lbs, blood pressure and half-yearly (every 6 months) checkups are better than they have been since the 90s and I feel great. My problem is that GNC has stopped selling this brand and its getting harder to find them on Amazon and over the internet. Does anyone know why
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
I have tried and I agree with the jitter feelings as well..no sure I will finish the bottle but I did give me some energy but then could not sleep at night
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA
While it did help control my appetite, it made me really shaky & light headed feeling. I've found that to happen when I take anything with green coffee bean in it.
Emmi M.
This doesn't work at all i took the hole bottle and exercised. It gave me a lot of energy, that sometimes i couldn't sleep.
Quinn R.
These kinds of supplements need to be regulated by the FDA more than what they are. You never know what you are really ingesting.
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN
I believe this product does what it says.it seemed to give me a slight bit of energy and not want as many snacks.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Haven't tried this product but before I would I'd like more information on its safety
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
You have to be careful with these supplements and what else they are made with!
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this stuff. I used it after having my second daughter to help in my diet and weight loss and it really did help. It tastes good too
Maria F.
I love this product!! while using this product i went on a vegan diet which helped the weight come off! this product helped me with my snacking problem! a definite must!
Stephanie S.