Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAesop
Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm (Tube) 258oz

Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm (Tube) 2.58oz

by Aesop

Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm (Tube) 2.58oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm (Tube) 2.58oz!
Sami W.
Love this hand balm as it truly just hydrate my hands during the winter. Also smells delicious. It can make hands feel a tad greasy
Eileen R.
Never in my life did I think that I would be spending almost $40 on a hand lotion but here I am spending $40 on a hand lotion. That is how good this product is. And it’s a multi-purpose because the smell is so good that it serves as an aromatherapy.
Diana L.
Can't recommend this enough! It works well and smells great! Only the price keeps me from using it all the time!
Megan K.
Love this hand lotion so much! The smell is to die for!! It is on the pricey side though and some have complained that the packaging breaks, but it hasn’t happened to me (yet). Would definitely purchase if this is in your budget!
Merille R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I like the smell of oranges so this one is my fave hand cream. Easy to carry tube and looks cool on insta. May be a bit pricey but worth it.[product:aesop-resurrection-hand-balm-(tube)-75ml/258oz]
Michelle L.
I absolutely love this hand cream. It’s super hydrating and has a lovely scent (doesn’t smell cheap or super strong like most do). It is pricy, but it’s worth it because a little goes a long way!
Cara K.
Honolulu, HI
I usually don’t carry hand creme/balms in my purse, but I had to buy it because of the amazing scent and buttery feel! I love that it doubles as a foot creme too. It does leave my skin slightly oily.
Kendall S.
Seattle, WA
This is the only fragranced hand cream that does not irritate me! Smells so luxurious and absorbs into the skin so quickly!
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,054 reviews
The best smelling balm out there. Works great and soaks in quickly. Doesn’t leave my hands greasy at all. Will repurchase again and again.
Cecily P.
Waukee, IA
This smells heavenly - a combination of fresh with a strong citrus bang. However, it doesn’t hydrate and sink into the skin as nice as I’d like and I feel like it leaves a greasy residue. For the price, I probably wouldn’t repurchase.

Looking for your answer?