Restore Mask Treatment

by Living Proof

Shop Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Alright, what’s the scoop on this? Worth the investment?
Does this make your hair greasy?
Is this product good for hydrating your hair and scalp? I’ve been wanting to try it for a while but not sure how it will go!
Start your review of Restore Mask Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Nicole B.
Texture: Thick cream that's not sticky. Color: White Scent: Very faint, but natural. Packaging: That soft to the touch plastic. Price point: $$ Overall it worked, but I wouldn't repurchase. This is for someone who doesn't like strong scents in their haircare products. I prefer something with a long letting scent. However, the quality is great and the results are a 4 out of 5.
Ewa B.
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Restore Mask Treatment nice and hydrating mask. Good for damaged, bleached hair. Will last you forever- you need just the tiniest bit of this. It’s easy to put too much. if you have an oily scalp I won’t recommend to use this too close to your scalp. Quite pricy tho...
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Thuy N.
Restorative, nourish, color-safe. It is a nice hair mask. It makes my hair soft and smells good. Not sure if it helps with frizz. But it does make my hair feel healthier. I went through this jar fast even though I was using it once a week.
Meghan N.
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Meghan N.
I received this free from PINCHME. I'm so excited that it's a full size bottle. I have long, thick, curly hair. That being said I definitely had to use alot of product to coat my hair thoroughly. I was NOT IMPRESSED. I was really disappointed. My regular conditioner is way better than this "mask" I DO NOT RECOMMEND
Jaessa B.
StL
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Jaessa B.
Great product for damaged hair. Has a great scent and I could tell a difference in my hair after a few uses. Helps my hair feel super soft. Love the living proof brand!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I needed a new hair product to combat the dryness and breakage in my hair. This mask is awesome for my thin, fine hair. It drank up the mask so easily, leaving my hair feeling soft and frizz-free for the next 2-3 days. I also noticed a dramatic change in how stronger and softer my hair felt. Another great thing about this product is how much of it there is; a little goes a looong way! The scent has a very mild citrus smell to it, which I don't mind. Overall, this product is awesome and is PROBABLY my hg hair treatment product!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Kris L.
This one was not good. It has a nice subtle scent and is creamy to easily comb through my hair. I left it on for 5 mins, rinse and I was shedding more than usual. My hair feels soft and looks shiny but because I was losing my hair from using this mask, I wouldn’t recommend this.
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing hair mask. Simply said if your hair is extremely damaged you will love this mask. It is kind of pricey but if you put it on damp hair it will stretch your product out. I have bleached/fashion colored hair and I have to say this is one of my go to products for repair.
Influenster M.
A freaking miracle worker!!! I bleached my hair recently, and the ends of my hair are so fried. I got this hair mask as a gift with purchase from living proof website and decided to try it on my dead hair. I used it in place of my conditioner and left it on for only a few minutes, because I'm impatient. My hair is brought back to life!!! The ends are still a little dry, but compared to the over brushed barbie hair I had before, this is amazing. I will continue to repurchase this, even though the price is a little steep
Priscilla C.
Toledo, OH
Restore Mask Treatment uploaded by Priscilla C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is literally the best type of repairing/restoring treatment I have ever used on my hair. This product is not super cheap, but it is worth the money spent! My hair was not professionally done, it was the mask that make it seem that way! It amazing and I will continue to spend my money on it!

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...