Restorative Hair Mask Original Remedies Fructis 300ml

Restorative Hair Mask Original Remedies Fructis 300ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Restorative Hair Mask Original Remedies Fructis 300ml!
New Castle, DE
I love it! The scent is perfect and the product is really easy to use. After using it for almost four months I feel my hair stronger, brighter and smoother. I think that everyone will enjoy this product!
Guadalajara
Restorative Hair Mask Original Remedies Fructis 300ml uploaded by Alejandra D.
I like this product a lot because it leaves my hair detangled and silky. I put it on after the shampoo and I recommend leaving it on your hair for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing off.
ByNoa
Me gusta porque deja el pelo muy suave e hidratado. Muy bueno para cuando tienes que desendredar tu pelo. Lo unico que no me gusta mucho es su olor.

Looking for your answer?