BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTata Harper
Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Cream

Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Cream

What it is: A natural peptide-powered eye cream that minimizes the look of wrinkles, hydrates, and depuffs for youthful-looking eyes.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and PuffinessFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Peptides from Spanish Lavender: Help smooth and minimize the look of lines and wrinkles.- Safflower Oleosomes: Plump the look of skin and help smooth roughness.- Buckwheat Wax: Helps reduce the look of puffiness and under-eye bags. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free . What Else You Need to Know: Tata Harper is a real skincare company. They do it all themselves with their own chemists at their own farm. No synthetics. No outsourcing. No shortcuts. 100 percent natural. No toxins, fillers, artificials, synthetics, GMOs. Smells like green beauty. This formula smells like the roots, stems, and absolute essence of every single natural ingredient in their green bottle. Tata Harper Skincare is partnering with Trees for the Future for two years to plant 100,000 trees, revitalize 100 acres, sequester 3,616 tons of carbon, and plant 1,000 people out of poverty. Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.

What is the texture of this like?
Would this eye cream work for someone in their late 30’s?
I Need a good eye cream for my dark and puffy under eyes? Can anyone recommend this?
Start your review of Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Tong O.
Tata Harper Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Cream. an eye cream that targets minimized the look of wrinkles, hydrates and depuffs. The first ingredient is aloe leaf juice. It also contains peptides from Spanish lavender, safflower oleosomes, and buckwheats wax. I have used this eye cream for long time and in the middle of using this, I also tested 3 other eye creams. I first used a pea size AM and PM and later I only used it in the morning. I love the package that the product is put inside an airtight plastic with a pump. The green glass see-through bottle that allow users to see how much product left. It didn’t give me any milia, and it provided hydration. But I didn’t see it helping the puff eyes. I don’t think I will repurchase this. A 15ml bottle for $105 USD.
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Cream uploaded by Sarah T.
One of my favorite eye cream! It’s rich, velvety and suuuper hydrating. I have used this sparingly over the last few months and particularly enjoy using this under makeup, because it is super hydrating and creates a smooth base for makeup. I don’t really struggle with dark circles or fine lines so I can’t really speak to the efficacy there!
Dew R.
This eye cream feels very luxurious. It smells great however the fragrance is strong in my opinion. My under eye area felt smoother after using.
Catherine B.
This eye cream gave me a rash! It was just too strong or it had something in it that irritated my skin. I gave it to a friend hoping it was just me but she had the same reaction! Super disappointing because it was expensive. I would not recommend buying this until you try it first!
Jennifer H.
Middletown, DE
Love this eye cream, I received this product in Caroline Hirrons cult beauty box. Now I know why she raves about this product. I use it as my daytime eye cream because of the illumination factor. I love the Tata Harper line and want to try out more of her products!
Sally Y.
Middlefield, OH
I love tata harper products! I love the bottles are so pretty I leave them out for people to see. My face feels amazing after using these products
Gwenn W.
Sanford, FL
I just started using this a week ago so it is a bit early to tell. I apply the eye-cream after the floral essence and before my moisturizer. So far I can see (and feel) a difference on how my concealer goes on and lasts throughout the day. I enjoy the feel of this cream and so far I am happy with the moisturizing effects. It is calming and smoothing with I love. I feel like it is doing something already in delivering positive results. I will continue to use and report back after a month. So far I am really liking everything about it.
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
Okay, this is actually “illuminating” eye creek, no restorative, as the title incorrectly states. The photo is correct, however. Anyway, I received a free sample packette of this. I used TH’s other products, and this has the same, natural scent. I like the diamond dust, it’s pretty; but I don’t like whatever the rosy/pinkish stuff in the mix-it doesn’t fit my skin tone. Take that out, I’d love it. As it is, would be great on someone with pinkish skin tone/undertones.
Leslie H.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and needed to leave a review in order to prevent anyone from purchasing. This is so bad. Runny, white shimmery liquid. This is not moisturizing or illuminating. It pills on your skin and leaves you with white streaks under your eyes. Not sure how this is even sold given Tata is such a great brand.
Rachel K.
Palmyra, NJ
I can’t believe how this stuff works. I have dark circles under my eyes and have to use concealer to hide it. I had a sample of this stuff and decided to give it a shot. OH MY GOD it works. I don’t know if it’s magic or what but the skin under my eyes was genuinely glowing. No concealer necessary!