BY REST EASY

Rest Easy Bed Bug Spay is an All-Natural, Non-Pesticide, GREEN product with a unique blend of natural oils which allow it to kill and repel bed bugs, as well as other small insects. The 2 ounce pump spray is convenient and an approved size for airline travel. It is also great for homes, condos, apartments, hotels, etc. Rest Easy is not a pesticide or an insecticide-so it's safe to use around children and pets. The fresh scent is made with natural cinnamon oil will leave a pleasant aroma throughout the room. While traveling, be sure to spray around the bed and hotel room before unpacking. We also recommend spraying on clothes and in luggage when leaving any hotel or motel. In the home it is recommended that you spray once a week or when as needed. Available in a Twin Pack Travel Size. see more...

Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I think this product probably doesn't work that well I mean bed bugs can get on you almost anywhere and hardly nothing kills them I think they are just trying to make a buck because so many people have bed bugs
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This didn't work to well for me, we had a case of bed bugs when we moved into this one house and I bought this thinking it would work but it didn't needless to say we ended up moving and then hired someone to come spray our house.
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is a travel essential in my opinion! Many travels aren't away that even well maintained high end hotels can have bed bugs. I on the other hand and a completely paranoid traveler when it comes to the thought of bed bugs. This spray is all natural and doesn't just work to detour bed bugs, but I have used it to keep all kinds of bugs at bay both at home and while traveling!
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I would definitely travel with this .. even high end places can have bed bugs can never be to careful and it doesn't leave a smell or residue
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a waste!You would have to have a gallon to treat for bed bugs!Now a mosquito spray would make more sense but this is ridiculous!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
No trabaja como esperaba y como se supone, el olor es fuerte y la verdad no vale lo que cuesta.