Respironics REMstar Pro M Series Sleep Apnea Machine CPAP with C-Flex & Heated Humidifier

BY RESPIRONICS

• Any idea why this and other products are incorrectly listed in al...1 Answers
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have endless to say that getting good this is expected it to be as great as the reviews were making it seem. It was ok. Nothing good fantastic nor breath taking good about it but it was alright.
It works to say the least but nothing worth going nuts about
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Haven't really tried this before but heard it's really good and going to definitely try and see how it works
Julia F.
Wooster, OH
This Champagne is a great choice! It is definitely a cheaper choice than some other champagnes, but it does not lack in flavor or quality. It is one of my favorite champagnes to make mimosas with. I also love mixing it with cranberry juice, whiskey, sprite and a dash of bitters or lemonade and a blueberry vodka or rum.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I like this if you have been drinking for new years and run out of the good stuff. also very inexpensive and if you have a party recommend so you don't have to fork over $$$$
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
I use this and I love it! Love the heated humidifier it keeps my throat from being so parched! Super easy to use and clean! Definitely recommend it!
Lani G.
Lothian, MD
I love this machine it's not very big and gets the job done you have to choose the correct mask that's right for you. The humidifier is a plus would recommend to anyone who needs a sleep machine
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
I definitely recommend this choice of champagne. I'm very picky but this is the one I usually go to.
Adrianna A.
San Jose, CA
Not only is this a good champagne to drink but it is yummy for mimosas and the price is VERY reasonable! I recommend
kaitlyn  r.
Grand Forks, ND
Nice, inexpensive champagne. Perfect for making mamosas. Dry and has a great taste even alone.
Erika P.
Any idea why this and other products are incorrectly listed in alcohol category?