VoxBox Alert: LIFEWTR
resource® Natural Spring Water
4.47 / 5 based on 293 Reviews
refresh. revitalize. replenish. Discover resource® Natural Spring Water…it’s good for you and mindful of the environment. resource is a sustainably sourced 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled plastic* and is 100% recyclable. Thanks to your recycling efforts, resource can keep re-using your recycled plastic. refresh yourself with resource® Natural Spring Water.
*Excludes label and capsee more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
resource® Natural Spring Water
- "Resource water is very crisp tasting, it is very refreshing, and I feel good about buying it because the bottles are made from recycled plastic." in 26 reviews
- "Recieved this water bottle in my ModaVox Box last month, and although it tastes no different than any other water, it is WAY better than tap and I would definitely recommend if you're into buying bottled water!" in 13 reviews
- "As per the advertisement, his is natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste." in 11 reviews
- "When you can just us a reusable water bottle I don't think it's worth the price even though it does tastes really good and natural. " in 9 reviews
- "It is very refreshing and I love that there are naturally occurring electrolytes in it!" in 8 reviews
I love this brand of water, just hard to find in my area ( only can find it at this one gas station) water is crisp and does not have a salty taste that leaves you still thirsty like other big brands. If I could buy this by the case I surely would, but for now will continue to buy individually.
I LOVE NATURAL SPRING WATER ITS THE BEST AND IT TASTE GREAT AND I'M SO GLAD THAT IT COME FROM A SPRING I HAVE NOT TRY THIS BRAND BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ONE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND SPRING WATER ITS GREAT
Refreshing and delicious! I will definitely buy it next time! Tastes better when cold.
I currently received this product in my #ModaVoxBox and it was actually really amazing water. I really don't notice difference in tastes of waters, but this water is like really fresh and it tastes really clean.
I received this water in my #ModVoxBox and I like it and I would buy it. I normally drink cold water but it was good as room temperature
I got this water in my Moda Vox Box and really loved the packaging. I really like the fact that it is made out of 50% recycled plastic. It also tastes pretty good and I drank it straight out of the box. I drink a ton of water so I'm also glad that it was bigger than usual water bottles.
I received this product in my #ModaVoxBox, it kinda reminded me of a smart water. It's a bit pricey for a bottle of water, so it gets a B in my book
So, it tastes like water. I put my in the fridge over night and took it with me to work the next morning. I didn't find it to be any different than the bottled water I get in a 24 pack for $2.99 at my grocery store. I guess if I were really thirsty and it was cold and available I'd drink it but I don't feel the need to go seek it out or purchase again. I give this water an official "meh".
I received this bottle in the #ModaVoxBox and i liked it. It goes down smoothly, very refreshing even at room temperature.
I received this water in my #ModaVoxBox and I actually liked the taste of it, and I usually don't prefer water. I would definitely purchase this product!
Q & A
What do you love most about this spring water?
Does anybody think it tastes thicker than normal water??
Does anyone else love the environmentally-sound concept of it as much as I do? :D
Does this water taste like deer park water?
Do you prefer Resource or regular Poland Springs water?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos