Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#30 in Bottled Water

refresh. revitalize. replenish. Discover resource® Natural Spring Water…it’s good for you and mindful of the environment. resource is a sustainably sourced 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled plastic* and is 100% recyclable.  Thanks to your recycling efforts, resource can keep re-using your recycled plastic. refresh yourself with resource® Natural Spring Water.

*Excludes label and cap

Photos (17)
You would like this water if you like water-flavored cream. Resource natural spring water tastes like someone put cream and maple syrup in a bottle, shook it up, and made it taste like water. I went into Starbucks expecting a cold, crisp, thirst-reliever, and I walked out with a liquid filled weight. I never expected to say this but this water tastes too fatty. Let me clarify. I loved this water! It was truly a once in a lifetime experience.

I guess I should be thanking Resource. I consider walking around with this bottle my daily workout.

To be honest, I'm extremely concerned that no one else has noticed this phenomenon. I'm astounded. And kind of confused. How can someone make water this thick without adding something to it? It's wizardry.

You probably think I'm insane. But let me assure you that I am definitely not making this up. I bought a second bottle just to be sure and it's definitely not a fluke.

Water is pretty miraculous. We often forget its ability to truly amaze us. So here's my final message to you:

Appreciate the strange things in life. Don't let the few days you have upon this earth be overwhelmed by monotony. Live life on the edge. Find YOUR fatty water.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

I felt the beauty of this bottle of water in my heart. I hope you find something that makes you feel the same way.

Live long and prosper.

R B.
R B.

The water itself taste like water.. I guess it is made more sustainable than other brands but it still promotes the use mass usage of plastic water bottles and therefore is not 100% eco friendly. I'd recommend buying a glass water bottle or something that is reusable other than purchasing this each time you could go for a cold taste of H2O
Aisha C.
Aisha C.
Texarkana

I love this brand of water, just hard to find in my area ( only can find it at this one gas station) water is crisp and does not have a salty taste that leaves you still thirsty like other big brands. If I could buy this by the case I surely would, but for now will continue to buy individually.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.

I get this bottle at Vons/Safeway. It cost $1.50 but worth it to me. The bottle itself is made of 100% recycled plastic. The water taste clean and crisp and quenches my thirst. It's not just plain water and it also contains natural electrolytes to help hydrate you quicker.
Aida R.
Aida R.

So I tried this water in a theme park. It surprised me when I drank it because it's weird for me to find a water that I actually like and does not cost so much money! So every time I go to that theme park, that's the water I have to drink!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

I really like the taste of this water, plus is it is usually a decent price and a large container! Much better than some of the other brands that offer the same
Benefits of electrolytes and purity. If you are at a gas station, get it!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

Did they reformulate this? I used to only drink this then about a year or two ago I didn't like it. We get monthly deliveries of this to my house and now it tastes really minerally. I miss the old water!
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH

We enjoy the refreshing taste of resource natural spring water. the only draw back is the plastic bottle kind of collapses when you first open it up.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Manchester, CT

This bottled water has a great crisp clean taste to it and is one of my favorite to purchase. I have tried many water and this is one of the best!
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
North Port, FL

Resource natural spring water is my favorite. I love the nice clean taste of this water and the added electrolytes make me feel great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

What do you love most about this spring water?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA

Does anybody think it tastes thicker than normal water??
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH

Does anyone else love the environmentally-sound concept of it as much as I do? :D
Amaka U.
Amaka U.
Edgewood, MD

Does this water taste like deer park water?
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA

Do you prefer Resource or regular Poland Springs water?

Join Now