resource® Natural Spring Water
refresh. revitalize. replenish. Discover resource® Natural Spring Water…it’s good for you and mindful of the environment. resource is a sustainably sourced 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled plastic* and is 100% recyclable. Thanks to your recycling efforts, resource can keep re-using your recycled plastic. refresh yourself with resource® Natural Spring Water.
*Excludes label and capsee more...
Top Questions See all 65 Q&A
- "Resource water is very crisp tasting, it is very refreshing, and I feel good about buying it because the bottles are made from recycled plastic." in 26 reviews
- "Recieved this water bottle in my ModaVox Box last month, and although it tastes no different than any other water, it is WAY better than tap and I would definitely recommend if you're into buying bottled water!" in 13 reviews
- "As per the advertisement, his is natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste." in 11 reviews
- "When you can just us a reusable water bottle I don't think it's worth the price even though it does tastes really good and natural. " in 9 reviews
- "I can be picky about the taste of my water especially those that have added electrolytes but I enjoyed drinking this water!" in 8 reviews
I guess I should be thanking Resource. I consider walking around with this bottle my daily workout.
To be honest, I'm extremely concerned that no one else has noticed this phenomenon. I'm astounded. And kind of confused. How can someone make water this thick without adding something to it? It's wizardry.
You probably think I'm insane. But let me assure you that I am definitely not making this up. I bought a second bottle just to be sure and it's definitely not a fluke.
Water is pretty miraculous. We often forget its ability to truly amaze us. So here's my final message to you:
Appreciate the strange things in life. Don't let the few days you have upon this earth be overwhelmed by monotony. Live life on the edge. Find YOUR fatty water.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
I felt the beauty of this bottle of water in my heart. I hope you find something that makes you feel the same way.
Live long and prosper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos