BeveragesWaterNestlé
resource Natural Spring Water

resource® Natural Spring Water

by Nestlé

refresh. revitalize. replenish. Discover resource® Natural Spring Water…it’s good for you and mindful of the environment. resource is a sustainably sourced 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled plastic* and is 100% recyclable.  Thanks to your recycling efforts, resource can keep re-using your recycled plastic. refresh yourself with resource® Natural Spring Water.

*Excludes label and cap

I live water I love to try it if that's Ok thanks ncc
Is this good water to drink?
Is this good water to drink?
Start your review of resource® Natural Spring Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...refreshing, and I feel good about buying it because the bottles are made from recycled plastic.in reviews
...tastes no different than any other water, it is WAY better than tap and I would definitely recommend if you're into buying bottled water!in reviews
...carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste.in reviews
When you can just us a reusable water bottle I don't think it's worth the price even though it does tastes really good and natural. in reviews
It is very refreshing and I love that there are naturally occurring electrolytes in it!in reviews
Veronica G.
Union Point, GA
I only drink water, so I was a great choice for trying this in my ModaVoxBox! I love the all natural aspect and it has a crisp taste! I will buy this water in the future!
marissa D.
Pittsburg, California
I tried this water for free thanks to my #ModaVoxBox and it is decent water. I really like it cold. It taste fresh and refreshing. When will it be available to purchase from a store?
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
I love how it is a natural water. this water does not have a funny after taste like some other waters that I have tried. I love how there are electrolytes added to it!
Jasmyn T.
Received this in my #ModaVoxBox to try for free and needless to say, it was gone almost as soon as I opened it. Being that it was made from recycled plastic made drinking it feel more rewarding.
Kianna-Monae B.
Magnolia, AR
This water is the best water I've had all year . I'm a college student so fresh water is sometimes hard to come by. This water taste better than Dasani and Aquafina. I will definitely be purchasing this water next time I go to the store .
Caitlyn A.
I got this water in my modavoxbox. It just tasted like regular water. It's awesome though, that it has added electrolytes. I wouldn't suggest this to anyone, mostly just because I'm a big supporter of reusable water bottles, over bottled water. Still, it was good.
Acacia S.
Daytona Beach, FL
I received the Resource Natural Spring Water in my #modavoxbox and really didn't expect to notice any difference from other spring waters that I had purchased in the past. I quickly found that the water was much smoothr and I liked that the bottle size was bigger than most. The electrolytes were a plus and I plan to choose this water in the future when it is available.
Jennifer B.
Love this refreshing natural spring water and it's reasonably priced! I also like knowing this product is made from recyclables.
Adina P.
I received this bottle in the #ModaVoxBox and i liked it. It goes down smoothly, very refreshing even at room temperature.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
My fiance is a roofer. So I make sure to keep the fridge stocked with a trusted brand like Nestle. I mainly buy just the oitified water but I also buy this kind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...