BY NESTLÉ

refresh. revitalize. replenish. Discover resource® Natural Spring Water…it’s good for you and mindful of the environment. resource is a sustainably sourced 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled plastic* and is 100% recyclable.  Thanks to your recycling efforts, resource can keep re-using your recycled plastic. refresh yourself with resource® Natural Spring Water.

*Excludes label and cap

resource® Natural Spring Water
  • "Resource water is very crisp tasting, it is very refreshing, and I feel good about buying it because the bottles are made from recycled plastic." in 26 reviews
  • "Recieved this water bottle in my ModaVox Box last month, and although it tastes no different than any other water, it is WAY better than tap and I would definitely recommend if you're into buying bottled water!" in 13 reviews
  • "As per the advertisement, his is natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste." in 11 reviews
  • "When you can just us a reusable water bottle I don't think it's worth the price even though it does tastes really good and natural. " in 9 reviews
  • "I can be picky about the taste of my water especially those that have added electrolytes but I enjoyed drinking this water!" in 8 reviews
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really liked this water. There wasn't much of that plastic chemical taste that a lot of waters give you and the bottle is durable and can be reused. I really liked the addition of electrolytes and used this water when my son was sick since he doesn't like Pedialyte.
You would like this water if you like water-flavored cream. Resource natural spring water tastes like someone put cream and maple syrup in a bottle, shook it up, and made it taste like water. I went into Starbucks expecting a cold, crisp, thirst-reliever, and I walked out with a liquid filled weight. I never expected to say this but this water tastes too fatty. Let me clarify. I loved this water! It was truly a once in a lifetime experience.

I guess I should be thanking Resource. I consider walking around with this bottle my daily workout.

To be honest, I'm extremely concerned that no one else has noticed this phenomenon. I'm astounded. And kind of confused. How can someone make water this thick without adding something to it? It's wizardry.

You probably think I'm insane. But let me assure you that I am definitely not making this up. I bought a second bottle just to be sure and it's definitely not a fluke.

Water is pretty miraculous. We often forget its ability to truly amaze us. So here's my final message to you:

Appreciate the strange things in life. Don't let the few days you have upon this earth be overwhelmed by monotony. Live life on the edge. Find YOUR fatty water.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

I felt the beauty of this bottle of water in my heart. I hope you find something that makes you feel the same way.

Live long and prosper.

Meredith K.
I was severely disappointed in his product being sent in my Moda VoxBox. I don't buy bottled water because it's a waste of money and it's horrible for the environment. It doesn't matter that it's made with recycled plastic, the plant that manufactured the bottle still dumped tons of toxic waste in order to make that bottle from said recycled plastic. What's even worse is that it's just filtered tap water, and tastes as such. Stick with a reusable water bottle and you'll be saving yourself hundreds of dollars AND doing some good for the environment. I will never buy bottled water and would never recommend anyone do so either.
Heather  H.
I am so happy that I got the chance to test this water through the #ModaVoxBox, I can't even decide where to start with what I love about Resource Water. I love that this water has natural electrolytes in it, it really helped keep me focused while i was trying to study and after I played all day at the park. I feel 100% better after drinking this. I'm glad that this water bottle is made of recycled plastic, keeps the environment safe! I over all really love this product and I am seriously considering ordering some online that they deliver straight to your door! Can not wait to get some more resource water :)
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
I'll be honest, I don't really buy bottled water. I don't like plastic bottles and I have a Brita pitcher at home that I use. I have something against buying water. That being said, this water was really good. I took it with me during a workout and I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it was. I really don't know how to describe water, but it didn't taste like plain water. I'm guessing that's because the electrolytes, but who knows. It was good though. Plus it's environmentally friendly. If I have to purchase a water for some reason, it would be this one.
Tressie J.
London, KY
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox free for testing. I can't really tell a difference between this and other bottles of spring water, but I love drinking water so I love this :) I like that it is made with 50% recycled plastic, excluding the label and cap, which is at least a step in the right direction to being more environmentally friendly. It is essentially the same price most other individual bottles of water so this is probably something I will be buying in the future, but mostly I prefer to buy in bulk where the price per unit is cheaper.
Jay A.
Its a really great tasting water. Its truly refreshing without having that aftertaste many other waters have. It has no calories and has natural occurring electrolytes. Meaning it keeps you hydrated throughout a workout or anything you are doing that makes you thirsty. Cool or cold this water taste delicious. I'm one of those adults who doesn't drink enough water but find that with this water I might just drink more. The only "negative" thing would have to be the price. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
To be completely honest with you, most bottled waters tend to taste the same to me, but the Resource brand had a little something-something that made it taste better. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it didn't taste "bland", like other bottled waters I've sampled. Very smooth and refreshing. I haven't noticed it on the shelf at my local Kroger, but I will definitely be on the lookout for it from now on. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to find it and it won't end up costing a fortune.
amber s.
Avondale, AZ
The first thing i noticed about this water is that the bottle is made from 50% recycled plastic which is a big plus in my book. regarding the taste of the water i did not find an exaggerated taste at all although it does say that there is added electrolytes for taste. I think it just taste like normal water. would i buy this in the future? Maybe. I did not find anything, besides the actual bottle that stood out to me, but if i were to see it among other brands that aren't Familiar to me I would choose it.
Christina G.
I bought Resource one day because I was feeling a little run down, and I know that getting some electrolytes can help with my particular condition. I liked that the taste was pure, fresh, and natural. And I felt better. I had been drinking extra water in an effort to feel better, so it was likely not just the extra hydration, but the electrolytes that helped.
Jennifer B.
What do you love most about this spring water?
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Does anybody think it tastes thicker than normal water??
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Does anyone else love the environmentally-sound concept of it as much as I do? :D
Amaka U.
Edgewood, MD
Does this water taste like deer park water?
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Do you prefer Resource or regular Poland Springs water?