BY RESOURCE 2.0

Delicious, complete liquid nutrition Can be used for: Medication pass* Oral nutrient supplementation Enternal feeding following open system tube-feeding guidelines Lactose free Vanilla Cr me A great tasting nutrient dense supplement. As a medication pass*, the delicious, creamy flavor helps enhance intake - and when intake increase, nutritional status improves. When used as enteral feeding, follow general open system tube-feeding guidelines. Available in two great flavors - Vanilla Cr me and Butter Pecan. Medical Food Nutritionally Formulated fro Conditions such as: Unintended weight loss Malnutrition Wound healing Fluid restricted / volume sensitive patients. Not a significant source of saturated fat or trans fat. Please refer to product label for most current ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. see more...

• Can I find these at a Trader Joes or a Whole Foods?2 Answers
Katherine S.
These taste pretty awful but at least have good nutrition. Depends if you want to choke them down or not.
Moneera A.
It works well as it is my source of nutrition each day.
Amanda P.
Nepean
I'm recovering from tongue cancer and this is what they give me for food. They taste disgusting and I hate them but i have no choice but to drink them. I hate they only come in vanilla and I find myself adding chocolate or strawberry syrup to them to make them better tasting.
Grace R.
Riverside , CA
Can I find these at a Trader Joes or a Whole Foods?