BY SWELL

Bottle may be used as a water bottle or to hold other beverages. 18/8 double-walled stainless steel. Nontoxic, non-leaching, and BPA free. Mouth wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. Vacuum sealed; keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12. 3"Dia. x 12"T. 25 ounces; holds an entire bottle of wine. Hand wash. Imported. see more...

Chelsea S.
Toms River, NJ
I really really love this. Opted for the 25 oz. over the 17 oz. as my first S'well bottle because it made making sure I drink enough water throughout the day just the slight bit easier. I've seen a lot of S'well bottles around, but never this print, and with summer just around the corner, it was perfect. I love it. I've been able to test that 24 hour cold period and it's true. I haven't put anything hot in it yet, but I can't imagine it not claiming what it's supposed to do--keep drinks hot 12 hours.

Still fits in my car's cup holder and is overall just a great bottle. Next purchase may be a 17oz. or even a 9 oz. for drinking drinks other than water.
rose r.
Looking for a nice bottle to my water i find this nice brand and all those amazing bottles. This is really fantastic for me how many designs it haves.
I love all of them but i decided to buy the WAIKIKI bottle of 25oz and its really beautifu.
Its more bigger than i tought but it works very well, 25 oz is like 1lt and it works because it keep my water cold till i drink it all.
And a plus is that this bottle doesn't condensed. So you can hold it in your bag.
Its expensive but worth every penny because its beautiful, usefull, and you can help at the earth because you REDUCE THE USE OF PLASTIC.
Think about that...
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
I got this water bottle for Christmas and LOVE IT. It keeps my water cold all day long!!
Such a good reusable bottle. Does not leak and easy to clean. Keeps my water cool as well. This is not my favourite design but still nice. Would recommend.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
What is one of your favorite travel accessories? Mine is my Resort Waikiki 25-oz. Reusable Bottle by Swell! I don't leave my house without it!