Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesResolve
Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 220fl oz, 5 PK

Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK

Penetrates deep - helps keep stains from reappearing Breaks down - works on a wide variety of everyday stains Lifts out - leaves your carpet soft and fresh smelling

Permanently removes tough, set in stains, Leaves carpet soft and fresh smelling ,Works on a wide variety of stains

DooRs this work on pet stains?
Does this get out dark stains fast?
Does anyone use this carpet cleaner?
Start your review of Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK!
Jeanna J.
Ellisville, MS
Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK uploaded by Jeanna J.
[product:resolve-triple-oxi-advanced-carpet-stain-remover-spray-22.0fl-oz,-5-pk] This is amazing! I managed to spill marinara sauce AND cabernet on my carpet after a dinner party one evening. The Resolve attacked both stains and with minimal effort. And it smells AHHHHMAZING! Very fresh and clean with no chemical smell!
Kathleen S.
Columbus, OH
Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK uploaded by Kathleen S.
Purchased at: Target
I finally had time to clean the office that was the junk room and I happened to find carpet stains from my family's dogs. I don't know how long they had been there but as you can see in the picture that it worked it's gone. I think honestly it's a worth the price since it was able to clean out urine stains that had to be at least a year or two old cuz I never came into the office. What I recommend this to friends absolutely!
Jessica H.
Needles
Great smell! Spilled juice on the carpet went to the store picked some up and used it. It took the stain right out looks like it was never there
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK uploaded by Raena N.
I honestly haven’t used Resolve Carpet Cleaner Pet Stain Remover since I was a kid, but recently had to invest as I would like to get my apt deposit back and to get rid of the high-traffic stains of daily life. This product is pretty awesome and got out every concern within leaving a residue, scent, and it dried pretty clean. I definitely recommend if you have pets or children.
amber S.
Smells aweful but gets the job done, removed stains and smell but left an odd odor will use when needed but definitely use freshners afterwards
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I have to use this when dirt balls don’t take their shoes off and come into my home and prance in my expensive area rug. When they leave I spray directly onto the carpet and I don’t really have to “scrub” hard. Just give it a good rubbing.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I like to use this product and really soak the carpet stains with this and water. Has a pleasant odor reducing smell and works descently.
Cynthia  F.
Ladson, SC
This product works great on spills when you cleanup right away. Its not very good on all set in stains. I would recommend this for the reason of quick cleanups
Briceyda A.
Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK uploaded by Briceyda A.
I have clean carpet OCD. I have two dogs that are known for making messes. This gets out any stain. I also use it to get stains out of laundry. My grand daughter had spaghetti stains on white shirts. As any Mom will tell you, that stain is the kiss of death. Dear Chef Boyardee no more! Just spray, scrub and wash. It works every time!
Husna D.
This can be pricey but it is worth it because it works. It really gets stains out of your carpet and leaves it spotless. It has a good scent as well. I recommend everyone should have this in their home.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...