Resolve Stain Remover Carpet Cleaner 22 oz

Resolve stain remover carpet cleaner 22 oz

Is this safe to use on a fabric couch ?
Start your review of Resolve Stain Remover Carpet Cleaner 22 oz!
Indianapolis, IN
This is another product where my review may be biased from using this for years, but after growing up in a household where this was the go-to product for any sort of carpet spill, reaching for Resolve is still my immediate reaction when something needs to be cleaned up on the floor! I actually like the carpet/fabric cleaners made by Puracy and Biokleen a lot (potentially more) so may switch to those in the future.
POSEN, MI
I use this every few months on my carpet. Our apartment front door opens into our living room carpet and it’s constantly stained in the spring and winter. This helps get out all the mud and dirt we track in. While we certainly still need to actually clean our carpet this has helped a ton and leaves our carpet looking normal and not like a stained messed. It’s been a true lifesaver!
Burlington, KY
I like using the Resolve Carpet cleaner for messes on the carpet. I have pets and I find this is effective in cleaning up any soiled carpet from vomit or waste. I find that the bottle last me a long time and provides a fresh scent. I am interested in trying some more of their products because I do enjoy this one so much.
Pembroke, NC
We use this for our mini schnauzer when he has "accidents" and my daughters friends when this spill on the living room carpet. While it does work it can sometimes take two or three scrubs to work, I havent bought another carpet cleaner because even though it takes a little more elbow grease it gets the job done.
It’s amazing. My son used a marker that wasn’t washable so it took it off right away. The stain was there for a couple of days before I noticed. Also helps with pet stains as well. It also took crayon out of my light grey rug. Love this stuff. Only complaint the smell can be a little to strong
This product is great on carpets and even on furniture. The price is affordable as well. My only issue with this product is that it takes several attempts to remove stain. Overall it’s a decent product for its price. I would buy again but would like to shop around as well.
Taylors, SC
This works really well for pet stains on carpets and even a pre-stain treatment for clothes. Spray this on, scrub a little, spray a little more and either throw in the wash for clothes or keep scrubbing for carpet and wahlah! Clean! Would recommend and continue buying.
Taylor Mill, KY
I’m torn on this product. On one hand it works very well but on the other hand the ingredients are no where to be found. My son and I have a lot of allergies and I have the hardest time trying to find the ingredients of this online. I will try to find a different product because of that
Ponce
Pretty good product remove the stains very quickly and not change the color of the carpet was great to use not is very good super effective not disappointing at all definitely I can buy again and again !!Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover Spray 22.0fl oz, 5 PK
Temecula , CA
This product works really well for general stains and clean up. It has also worked well with some pet clean ups. I have used it for years and purchase for large cleaning with our carpet cleaner. The price is reasonable for the product and what it does.