BY RESOLVE #48 in Carpet Cleaners

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Resolve Max Trigger Laundry Stain Remover is unbeatable for eliminating the toughest dried-in stains the first time. The unique formula breaks down dried-in stains right before your eyes. With the power of Resolve, stain removal is easy. Breaks down dried-in stains the first time. Works in all temperatures. Safe for all colorfast washables. May be used with other laundry additives. Stain Removal Made. see more...

• Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics i...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It works great as long as dirt stains aren't in there for weeks before spraying and washing or clothes aren't washed a few times first." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used Spray n' Wash for many years and it works very well at removing stains from our clothes. " in 1 review
Stephanie H.
I use this to pre-treat all my stains. As a mom of 3 boys we typically have a wide variety of stains to treat from baby poop, to blood, and even grass stains. It has saved so many articles of clothing that I thought for sure were going to end up in the trash.
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
Mom of 3 boys ages 6/3/1, all of whom love to play in the dirt and anything else with staining potential. My kids are so hard on clothes and I've been seriously impressed with this product's ability to prevent clothes from being ruined.
Suzanne L.
Hartwell, GA
This is my go to stain remover. I've tried the other brands but that a usually too runny. I just spray my stuff with resolve, let it sit for a few mins and throw it in the wash. I hardly ever have a stain resolve can't tackle.
Trisha D.
I use this regularly to clean any spills/marks on my shirts. I bought this at target and I think it's good for the price. I just spray it on the shirts/clothing put it in the wash and it helps take off even stubborn stains.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I have used the Resolve Spray n' Wash. I use it on stains and I used it more when my granddaugther was much younger. I still use it and it does a great job. Most times I will spray it on the stain and let it set overnight then I wash it.
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX
the product it's really good especially I have four years old that 24/7 making mess on my floor if I use this product just need to spray it and it comes easy but the price is too much for me so I don't use it that often
Justin K.
I use this product on a regular basis because it's always worked for me and always been at a great price point that makes it the best value for my money and my house.
Amanda M.
Poughkeepsie, AR
This is a great stain remover for fresh stains. If the stain has been in the dryer before using this it's much harder to get out. But overall I would buy it again.
Crystal H.
Definitely removes stains from clothing. And with a 10 yr old, stains are abundant. Just spray and toss in wash. Usually can find coupons for $1 or more off too!
Talitha M.
I love this stuff. You do need to use it on fresh stains, but it works wonderfully. I have three kids and have used it on all their baby clothes and seen a definite different in the clothes I forgot to spray.
sammiejoe c.
chipman, NB
Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics in particular to avoid