BY RESOLVE #44 in Carpet Cleaners

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Resolve Max Trigger Laundry Stain Remover is unbeatable for eliminating the toughest dried-in stains the first time. The unique formula breaks down dried-in stains right before your eyes. With the power of Resolve, stain removal is easy. Breaks down dried-in stains the first time. Works in all temperatures. Safe for all colorfast washables. May be used with other laundry additives. Stain Removal Made. see more...

• Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics i...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "It works great as long as dirt stains aren't in there for weeks before spraying and washing or clothes aren't washed a few times first." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used Spray n' Wash for many years and it works very well at removing stains from our clothes. " in 1 review
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
I would recommend this product if you have time to let it sit on the garment while you do other things. I let this sit on my blouse for 30 extra minutes to get hot sauce out of a tan top. Would be easier to send item to the cleaner instead.
Sasha B.
COLUMBUS, OH
A great product. It does wonder on my children clothes when they play outside and make nasty stains. It also has gotten out spaghetti stains that have sat for days in my children clothes. Absolutely love this product and a must buy!
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I kind of like this product. I used it a couple of times and it worked great but then recently I used it and it did not work at all. It was so disappointing so I tried a different strain remover and I will use that from now on.
Jamie Rose S.
My family and I have used resolve for years, which means it's doing its job. It gets rid of the stains and it's convenient spray bottle allows for complete accuracy in getting at the stain. It's a product that we will continue to buy
Jaimie B.
Panama City , FL
I love the spray and wash and how you can buy the refills for it. It starts to take stains out as soon as you put it on clothes. Blood, wine, even my kids color markers comes out with the spray and wash!
Zelia P.
Stuart, FL
This is an invaluable product in my house, especially with a grandson that plays baseball. I am the envy of all the moms on his team because his pants are always bright and clean with no stains. When we travel to All Star Tournaments, this is one of the first things we pack.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
This is great for rugs and carpets! The amazing smell is a plus! It smells so clean and once you've cleaned it, it looks so clean! I'd say it's a great product and worth the money! I purchase mine at Walmart.
Ashley C.
Ivor, VA
My children are very active in a lot of sports. With this there comes a lot of stains on uniforms. I do not have the time to wait for stain remover to sit on uniforms to get the stains out. I have tried this product and will never go back to using anything else again.
Stephanie H.
I use this to pre-treat all my stains. As a mom of 3 boys we typically have a wide variety of stains to treat from baby poop, to blood, and even grass stains. It has saved so many articles of clothing that I thought for sure were going to end up in the trash.
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN
I love this product so much!! I had some baby items that had stains I used this and they looked brand new after this!! I would recommend this to everyone. My kids are a bunch of farm kids so they are always getting dirty and this keeps their clothes looking new!!
sammiejoe c.
chipman, NB
Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics in particular to avoid