BY RESOLVE #44 in Carpet Cleaners

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Resolve Max Trigger Laundry Stain Remover is unbeatable for eliminating the toughest dried-in stains the first time. The unique formula breaks down dried-in stains right before your eyes. With the power of Resolve, stain removal is easy. Breaks down dried-in stains the first time. Works in all temperatures. Safe for all colorfast washables. May be used with other laundry additives. Stain Removal Made. see more...

• Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics i...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It works great as long as dirt stains aren't in there for weeks before spraying and washing or clothes aren't washed a few times first." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used Spray n' Wash for many years and it works very well at removing stains from our clothes. " in 1 review
Graciela L.
Omaha, NE
Removes stains easily. Visible difference compared to other cleaning brands. Doesn't have potent smell. Works great on laundry as well. Can clean stains from a range of things
Ceci R.
Great at removing tough stains as long as you use it right away. Set in stains take a little more elbow grease with detergent and this spray for it to come off completely!
Vivian G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of my favorite items when doing laundry I love to spray this on all my stains before washing and not only does it help with stain removing(not all the time, but most of the time) but it gives them a scent boost. It smells fantastic! I wish they made a detergent with that smell lol I also use this on my carpet, upholstery in my car and has removed every single stain in that car over the upholstery cleaner specifically for cars which never worked and I paid $14 for. And all along all I needed was a $5 bottle. Great stuff highly recommend it.
Elizabeth T.
I honestly do not think there is a stain that spray n wash will not get out. It is my go to for all stains whether they be in clothing or on carpet. Found it at Walmart for super cheap!
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I first heard about this product when I was managing a soccer team and the coach sprayed down the uniforms with this after each game. I knew at that point that this product would be a great stain remover! I use it on anything and everything, and it has even removed stains from "color bleeds" on my whites! Spray 'N Wash also has a quick "soak in" time - it doesn't require you to spray things down hours in advance.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
I would highly recommend this! I use it anytime I get a stain on something or I spill something on myself and it works wonders! I just spray it on the spot and then immediately throw that in the washer and it works great! I think everyone needs this to save their clothes from a pesky stain!
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have been a fan of Resolve Spray 'n Wash for about 2 years now. I bought it to clean the stains out of my husbands work uniforms and was pleasantly surprised to find that it is also gentle enough that I can use it for my baby clothes that has formula stains on them! Great product
Eva B.
parkersburg, WV
MAGIC. PURE MAGIC. This stuff has gotten out ketchup, grass, blood, spaghetti sauce.... you name it. It has gotten stains out that have set on clothes for over a week. I swear by this stuff. I would pay a lot more for it but as it stands, it's amazing. I'll never use anything else.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We love this stuff! We have a dog and kids and we use this all the time. Past carpet cleaners have discolored our carpet, but this take the odor out and the stain out. I also use this in my carpet cleaner machine and it pulls so much dirt out. I would recommend this product.
Mellody B.
Augusta, GA
Great for pet and people stains!! Works on any fabric love this stuff! Doesn't take a ton to work! Removes deodorant staining from my work clothes. Removes pet stains in just a few sprays! Best stain remover I've used in along time!
sammiejoe c.
chipman, NB
Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics in particular to avoid