BY RESOLVE #44 in Carpet Cleaners

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Resolve Max Trigger Laundry Stain Remover is unbeatable for eliminating the toughest dried-in stains the first time. The unique formula breaks down dried-in stains right before your eyes. With the power of Resolve, stain removal is easy. Breaks down dried-in stains the first time. Works in all temperatures. Safe for all colorfast washables. May be used with other laundry additives. Stain Removal Made. see more...

• Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics i...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It works great as long as dirt stains aren't in there for weeks before spraying and washing or clothes aren't washed a few times first." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used Spray n' Wash for many years and it works very well at removing stains from our clothes. " in 1 review
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I borrowed this product from my mother-in-law to see if it would remove rust stains from my linen pants. Guess what, it did! I am so running out and buying this product.
Lydia S.
Titus, AL
This is my go to for removing stains from clothing as well as carpet. My husband often has grease and other forms of stains on his work clothes. A little bit of spray n wash when he changes clothes works miracles. Once the clothes are washed the stains are gone or mostly gone. If the stain is particularly stubborn I may respray the stain after washer and toss in with the next load. I never have to check again for the stain, as I know that spray n wash has taken care of it. This is especially great for busy days when I'm trying to do laundry and other chores. Such a time saver.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product works great.  With three kids, a repair man with dirty clothes and me who spills everything on my clothes, this works the best.  I have never sprayed it on any stain that it was not able to get out.  Grass, makeup, baby formula, spaghetti, mud, blood, and the list goes on and on.  It is so easy to use, just spray on the stain, let sit for a minute or so and then throw into the wash.  Would strongly recommend this product to anyone.  I purchase mine at Walmart, the original spray bottle is under $3 and the refill bottle like shown above is around $4 to $5.  A great price to keep clothes looking like new.
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
This is great for stains as long as you take the clothes off immediately and spray them. I loved the scent of the spray and wash its very pleasent. What I didnt like is it never seems to get out any type of tomato stains. So ketchup and pasta sauce just dont come out. With two kids this is something that is a must in my home and spray and wash just falls a little short.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
This is my favorite cleaning product. When I went to college I went to a culinary school and this product is amazing in getting out stains out of white clothes. Even the toughest grease stain tomato stains we're out after using this product I definitely recommend this. I bought this at Walmart for a pretty good price.
Laura B.
Review for: Other more...
This stuff is great! You spray it on and wait a couple of minutes, toss it in the wash and voila! It usually gets stains out the first time and there's n need for a soak or second wash. It's the easiest way to pretreat laundry if you ask me.
Wendy C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I’ve been using Spray N Wash products for many years now!!!

I love the actual spray for treating stains immediately before washing clothes but the stain stick is a huge plus too!!!! I like being able too to treat stains and clothes and not have to worry about washing the clothing immediately. This stain stick remover is color safe too you don’t have to worry about it ruining colored clothes.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I have 3 small children!! So stains are no stranger at our house!! I spot clean every stain. I pay insane amounts of money for their clothes and staining can't be left undone on laundry day. So this is my go-to. Use a lil with cool water and an old toothbrush that I keep in my laundry room just for stains...they don't stand a chance. Try this it works like a charm!
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've used this pretty often, on our main runs and even our our area rugs. It doesn't really lift the stains easily but it helps with some of them. You really need to use it asap after a stain occurs but that's not really very easy to do. So, I often use it after I clean the rug with Lysol. I us a thick scrub brush for best results and really have to scrub the area well.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Decent spray to keep stains from being permanent and getting them out in the wash. Doesn't transfer to other clothes or discolor anything that I've ever tried it on. I'm not sure it would beat some of its rivals but it does a good job if you are low on options.
sammiejoe c.
chipman, NB
Does this stuff work as well as they claim, any fabrics in particular to avoid