BY RESOLVE #22 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Resolve pet steam 2x concentrated large area carpet cleaning liquid 60-oz. see more...

• "Not to mention it smells great as well. " in 1 review
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only have carpet in my bedrooms and basement. However, I have two beagles and when they come back into the house from outside, they normally track the outside into the house. I use this with my carpet cleaner and it lifts all the stains from the carpet. This also did work for us when the beagles were going through potty training. They had their accidents but this definitely helped bring the urine out of the carpet and made the urine smell disappear!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We recently got a dog. Technically he’s still a puppy as he is only 10 months old so he has accidents. My son ( 2 ) also sometimes takes his diaper off and pees on the carpet. I use this for both of my boys lol. The solution smells really good and it takes the smell of the urine right out of the carpet. It is expensive but this is concentrated so it takes just a little to clean up the mess. I definitely suggest getting this if you have pets!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works awesome if you have pets that still have accidents in the house. It is kinda pricey but to me it is worth it since it does get rid of the stain and odor from the accident. I bought this at Walmart.
Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has a pleasant smell. I unfortunately had to buy this after my dog went the bathroom and vomitted in my house. It has also come in handy to clean the seats/carpet in my car after he got sick from traveling. It’s pretty cheap and cleans spots well.
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
If you have a pet, even one that is well trained, this product is a MUST HAVE! We have three dogs that are always getting into something so this carpet cleaner is beyond helpful when it comes to eliminating odor, stains and the yucky dog smell. Add this into your cleaning rotation!
Gretchen H.
Bayside, Ca
We have two dogs and the carpets looked great after using and smelled great when shampooing the carpet. Not sure if the machine just wasn't pulling all the water out of the carpet but after a few days, I was not fond of the smell. A for getting the carpets looking better, C for the "after smell". -
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have 3 dogs and this carpet cleaner is the best at getting that dog smell out of your carpet. It actually cleans and doesn't just cover the odors up for a couple hours like most other brands. I recommend this to anyone that has animals.
ana d.
Tampa, FL
Used this with the carpet machines they rent at Walmart and left my carpet like brand new! My American bully vomits often unfortunately he can't stay out of things he shouldn't eat, and this cleaner helps save my carpet
Nikole M.
We have a dog with separation anxiety so that means lots of accidents in the house... using this carpet cleaner has been a life saver in our home! Once we use this on our carpets the whole house smells amazing and lasts for days! It's easy to use and doesn't leave any discoloration in our carpets
Lindsey F.
Lebanon, OH
Our dog has health issues and frequently gets sick on the carpet. We clean our carpets every two months with a heavy duty machine and I am always impressed my the smell and fresh feeling after using this product. We even use it for the occasional clean up in a bowl of water. Great product!